2018 Samsung Solve for Tomorrow Pitch Event
Date: April 9, 2018 10:00 a.m. ET
Location: Samsung 837, New York, NY
Students and teachers from 10 public schools across the nation convenes in New York City on April 9, 2018, to pitch their STEAM-driven community-building ideas to a live panel of judges.
- Ashland Middle School, Ashland, KY
- Cavallini Middle School, Upper Saddle River, NJ
- Clear Creek Middle School, Gresham, OR
- Gering High School, Gering, NE
- Kent Career Tech Center, Grand Rapids, MI
- Lee County Middle School, Leesburg, GA
- Noble High School, North Berwick, ME
- Omro High School, Omro, WI
- Santiago High School, Corona, CA
- Thomas Jefferson Middle School, Winston-Salem, NC
To find out more about 2018 Samsung Solve for Tomorrow national finalist teams, please visit smsng.news/SFT2018Top10.