Boost Your Samsung Galaxy S21 Experience with Samsung Boost
• From health and fitness, to entertainment, music and creative platforms, Samsung Boost brings new app services and experiences to all S21 5G customers in UK & Ireland
• Complementing Samsung’s own services such as Samsung Pay, Samsung Health and SmartThings, Boost gives customers a chance to try something new and make their everyday epic
• At no extra cost to the customer, Samsung Boost is worth over £250 if all offers are redeemed
LONDON, UK – 19th May, 2021 – Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd has today announced Samsung Boost, a newly launched proposition that brings increased value through a host of exclusive premium services to new and existing customers of the flagship Samsung Galaxy S21 Series.
With Boost Samsung has brought together a selection of premium partner experiences worth over £250, enabling customers to try out a range of epic apps and services that can supercharge their Samsung experience, at no extra cost to them.
Whether it’s boosting zen through meditation, supporting a fitness journey, amplifying binge-worthy entertainment, enjoying superior audio quality or encouraging creativity, Samsung is inviting customers to redeem any, or all of the available options with Samsung Boost.
Joining Samsung’s already popular services including Samsung Health, Samsung Pay and SmartThings, the addition of Boost will make this the brand’s most comprehensive service proposition to date:
- 2 months Adobe Spark Post – Customers can unleash their inner creative with cool graphics and videos to give their social posts some swagger
- 2 months Adobe Photoshop Lightroom – A host of features that allow customers to capture and edit their stunning images
- 3 months Antstream Arcade – A chance for customers to rediscover thousands of retro games, like Pac Man and Mortal Kombat, challenging rivals directly from their smartphone
- 6 months Calm Premium – Enabling customers to relax through a world of meditation, sleep stories, soothing music and more, all created by health and mindfulness experts
- 4 months Deezer HiFi – Access to over 70 million tracks, playlists and podcasts all in beautiful rich, deep, ear-loving High Fidelity to make music rock!
- 3 months unlimited access to Fiit – Customers can train like a pro with unlimited access to the 700+ classes on the UK’s #1 rated fitness app
- 3 months Google Play Pass – Access to hundreds of games and apps free of ads, and in-app purchases with 3 months of Google Play Pass. With new titles added monthly and access for up to 5 family members, there’s something for everyone
- Google Play Points – Get Gold level and 600 Google Play Points to use for in-app items or Google Play Credit on the Samsung Galaxy S21
- 3 months unlimited magazine and newspaper reading on Readly – Over 5000 titles to choose from, customers can dive into all their favourite newspapers and magazines anytime, anywhere
- 4 months YouTube Premium – Explore ad-free entertainment, giving customers the opportunity to discover new channels, download videos, play the biggest tracks, and binge like a boss
Starting with the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G Series and expected to expand to Samsung’s future flagship portfolio, Boost gives customers the chance to try new things through a simple and convenient portal on their smartphone, without the need to commit to a long term contract. By giving customers the choice and freedom to discover new apps and services through Boost, Samsung is enabling customers to get the best out of their Samsung Galaxy device.
“At Samsung, our customers are at the heart of everything we do and we challenge ourselves to deliver to them the best services and technologies that enable the very best experience with us. It is from listening to our customers that Samsung Boost was born,” said Teg Dosanjh, Director of Connected Services and Technology, Samsung UK and Ireland.
“Our research told us they wanted the opportunity to try new apps and brands without getting lost in a sea of apps or committing to any long term contracts – Boost is exactly that. Whether people want to experience hi-fidelity music streaming or dip into gaming nostalgia Samsung Boost has something for everyone. Complimented by Samsung Health, Samsung Pay and SmartThings, customers have a world of possibility at their fingertips. This is just the start and with the help of our customers we look forward to building on our Boost proposition in the future.”
About Samsung Services:
Under-pinning Samsung’s growing portfolio of devices, is Samsung’s leading services proposition, made up of:
- Samsung Health – Samsung’s wellbeing platform, that enables customers to manage their health and fitness goals. With over 200m users worldwide, Samsung Health has seen huge growth in the last year.
- Samsung Pay and Pay+ – Samsung’s digital wallet, combining all bank and loyalty cards in one place. In the past 9 months, users of the Samsung Pay have doubled – showing consumer appetite for a simple, safe and secure way to pay
- SmartThings – A simple and easy-to-use app which allows customers to control Smart devices from leading brands all in one, open platform. Within the service, SmartThings Find also launched last year, meaning customers can now also keep track of lost items through the app, with the help of over 70m users globally
Now, Samsung Galaxy S21 5G customers will have the added benefit of the Boost proposition in addition to all Samsung branded services on top of any other applicable offer in the market from either Samsung or a partner channel in the UK and Ireland.
Pricing and Availability:
Boost offers are available to all customers who have already purchased a Samsung Galaxy S21 5G device in the UK and Ireland, in addition to those who purchase up until October 31st 2021. Full terms and conditions and more information on Samsung Boost can be viewed here: samsung.com/uk/boost.
Providing the latest flagship features across multiple devices, the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G series is available from a variety of retailers, with RRP detailed below:
Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G RRP:
- 128GB, £1149
- 256GB, £1199
- 512GB, £1329
Galaxy S21+ 5G RRP:
- 128GB, £949
- 256GB, £999
Galaxy S21 5G RRP:
- 128GB, £769
- 256GB, £819
For more information about Samsung’s latest flagship series, please visit samsung.com/uk/smartphones/galaxy-s21-5g.
 Available to customers in the UK and Ireland
 Eligibility, offers and T&Cs vary by partner. For full T&Cs visit samsung.com/uk/boost