Discover Samsung KX
London's Newest Experience Space For Local Culture & Innovation
LONDON, England – 2nd August 2019 – Doors are now open to the hotly anticipated Samsung KX experience space in London’s Coal Drops Yard. Fusing together culture, community and one-of-a-kind innovations, the new Samsung showcase promises to be an inspiration hub for those living in or visiting the capital.
Guests can discover a range of awe-inspiring experiences, events and skill-sharing workshops curated in partnership with several local community groups including Central St Martin’s and University College London. From film nights and gaming tournaments on the world’s first 10metre-wide Samsung curved screen to cocktail masterclasses in the connected kitchen – there is something for everyone.
Free interactive experiences include:
- Digital Cockpit: The first to be seen in Europe – a seamlessly connected driving experience that brings to life the future of automotive. Guests can explore revolutionary in-car features including; intelligence assistant Bixby that allows the driver to control the radio simply by saying phrases such as ‘play next song’, a memory system that alerts the driver when they are distracted or drowsy and smart home connectivity controls that enable the user to check inside their fridge or answer the doorbell directly from the front seat
- Galaxy Graffiti: Embracing the capital’s passion for street art, guests can virtually make their mark on the 10metre-wide screen across a range of digital London backdrops and share their creations on social media as a memento of their visit
- DJ Galaxy: For the aspiring musicians, this unique experience teaches guests to create, perform and record bespoke beats with the tap of a Samsung smartphone
- AR Message Tree: Guests can leave AR notes under the ‘kissing point’ of the space for others to unfold
- 3D ME & Collage Me: Those wanting to push the boundaries of self-expression can create and take away their very own free mini 3D figure or even turn a selfie into a unique, personalised collage to share on social media
- In-house Café: Locals can escape from the office and hot-desk, or get together with friends over a specialty Origin coffee
- Support Lounge: For those in need of product service, the expert KX support staff can provide live product tutorials, free device health checks and product repairs
Y H Lee, Global CMO, Samsung Electronics said: “With Samsung KX, we are creating a brand new space for the local community, but we’re going about it in a unique way. This destination will be an incredible blend of local culture, face to face learning and innovation. We have redesigned our brand experience spaces to give consumers what they want – more dynamic, flexible locations where exploration is endless, and Samsung KX is a place where infinite possibilities are made real.”
To learn more about the diverse range of events and experiences on offer, visit Samsung KX at London’s Coal Drops Yard, or online at www.samsung.com/uk/kx