Samsung Launches European Gamer Training Initiative to Help Gamers Embrace their Game
New website and YouTube channel feature in-depth gaming tips and advice from leading players and content creators, plus exclusive previews of new products
LONDON, U.K – 18 September, 2023 – Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. has created an innovative new training program to help gamers of all abilities take their skills to new heights.
The Samsung ‘Embrace your game’ Game Portal and Samsung Global YouTube channel will include insights and expert guides from top pro-gamers and content creators. There will be engaging, interactive training sessions, video workshops and tutorials, plus lots of other gaming content to upskill every type of gamer. The initiative will also have previews of the latest Samsung products and gaming technology.
The Level Up Gamer Training section on the platform will include tricks, tips and secrets on the best way to defeat all the bosses in Diablo Immortal® and how to develop as a gamer in World of Warcraft®.
For every type of gamer, from casual to hardcore, Level Up will cater for titles across mobile, PC and console.
“Samsung wants to help people enjoy gaming as much as they can. Gamer Training will help huge numbers of people across Europe be the best they can be at gaming and get maximum enjoyment from their gaming,” said Benjamin Braun, Chief Marketing Officer, Samsung Europe. “We’re excited to be working with some fantastic trainers and content creators including Randolph. We are also thrilled to partner with Activision Blizzard for this initiative, as we share a common vision of empowering a new generation of ambitious gamers”. The ‘embrace your game’ initiative will help everyone feel they belong in the gaming world and that they are able to make informed decisions on their gaming tech. It will make gaming an even more important part of European culture.”
The pro-gamers and content creators who will feature on Level Up include:
- QueenE: Skillful, entertaining, Overwatch® 2 expert. Based in the UK, this Swedish streamer is famed for her insightful commentary and clever gaming advice. She was general manager of the Swedish team in the Overwatch World Cup 2018, and a bronze medalist (women’s section) in the IeSF World Championship StarCraft®
- AnnacakeLIVE: Dedicated, popular Twitch streamer. Enchants viewers with her sparkling personality and masterful Diablo® She currently lives in Frankfurt, Germany.
- LittleMoTAC: Active Overwatch 2 streamer, vocal advocate for diversity and inclusion, pushing for better representation in gaming.
- Rage Darling: Charismatic World of Warcraft content creator with passion, knowledge, and inclusive approach, delivering immersive and positive experience.
For those looking for the best monitors, phones and other products to maximise their gaming rig set-up, the Gamer Training hardware section will have advice for all types of players. This will cover everything from simply looking for the best gaming TV to building a customised PC from scratch, changing GPUs or discovering what the top SSD cards are. Tailoring to all types of gaming rigs, whether it’s PC or gaming via console on your sofa, the platform will hold relevant information for everyone.
The hardware expert is Alex Brooks of TechFlow. Alex is a tech connoisseur, famed for his meticulous reviews and informative tutorials. He has more than 460K social-media followers.
Gamer Training is part of Samsung’s new ‘embrace your game’ platform. ‘Embrace your game’ recognises that there isn’t one type of gamer anymore and that a diverse, vibrant community is emerging. Samsung has developed a range of gaming products that allow any player to customise their set up to suit them and their style, knowing that best-in-class products create incredible experiences for gamers.
‘Embrace your game’ products include:
- Odyssey OLED G9 Features the world’s first DQHD OLED 32:9 screen ratio. Neo Quantum Processor Pro for outstanding detailed picture quality, using AI to determine which parts of an image need to be enhanced. The new monitor will also feature Samsung’s Gaming Hub, a cloud-based app that means no need for consoles or slow gaming downloads.
- S23 Ultra Galaxy smartphone. Includes a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chip, the fastest processor on the market. 928.1 GB available storage. Battery capacity of up to 25 hours for LTE and Wi-Fi playback.
- 65” QN90C Neo QLED 4K HDR Smart Quantum Matrix Technology with Mini LEDs to create an incredibly sharp picture. Neural Quantum processor 4K, uses AI and 20 neural networks to optimize sound, brightness, colour and detail.
For more information please visit https://www.samsung.com/uk/game-portal/