Samsung Unveils New Galaxy ‘Enterprise Edition’ Devices
Galaxy devices now available for the first time in the UK with a package of business services
LONDON, UK – 23rd October 2019 – Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd today officially launched the new Galaxy Enterprise Edition in the UK, a range of flagship mobile devices with a complete package of mobile technology and services designed to give customers more choice, control and protection. Packed with the latest smartphone features, the new Enterprise Edition is fit-for-business and designed to deliver multiple efficiencies and savings to corporate customers.
With many businesses managing large, disparate workforces or teams in the field, the new Galaxy Enterprise Edition makes it easier to configure, update, deploy and run mobile technology across organisations at scale — ensuring customers are always securely connected with the latest reliable technology to keep teams working and on the move.
Unique features of the Galaxy Enterprise Edition include:
- Knox Configure: more control over settings, restrictions, apps and other mobile content, allowing businesses to configure devices remotely and get the workforce connected faster.
- Enterprise Firmware-over-the-air (E-FOTA): easier-to-manage mobile firmware and security updates as well as the ability to remotely update the OS across the entire Samsung fleet.
- 4 Year Security: 4 years of regular firmware updates so businesses can be sure their fleet of devices have the latest Android and Samsung security patches.
- Extended Product Lifecycle: all Galaxy Enterprise Edition devices come with an extended product lifecycle, ensuring users have the same device, bringing continuity to a mobile fleet.
- 3 year enhanced support: Galaxy Enterprise Edition devices give users 3 years of an enhanced service maintenance, including fast response, next business day swap and on site Samsung repair vehicles throughout the UK, ensuring the mobile technology continues to perform.
- Superior Protection: All of our devices are protected by Samsung Knox, our defence-grade security platform built from the chip up. Business users can rest assured, knowing that their data stays secure.
Conor Pierce, Corporate VP at Samsung Electronics UK and Ireland commented: “More business, less work; that’s the commitment we make to businesses when they sign up for Samsung’s Enterprise Edition devices. The fact is, workforces are becoming more fluid and flexible and mobile technology solutions are becoming ever critical to maintain team connectivity and communication. We’re so excited to bring the new Samsung Galaxy Enterprise Edition to market at a time when businesses are looking to drive down costs and drive up productivity. Our out-of-the -box solutions mean customers can easily set up and run an enterprise mobile ecosystem without hassle.”
The Galaxy Enterprise Edition will be available on the Note10, S10, S10e, A50, A40 and XCover 4s variants first, via https://www.samsung.com/uk/business/smartphones/all-smartphones/ and selected partners.
The Galaxy Enterprise Edition will also be available on further variants throughout the year. Details of which will be announced in due course.
For more information about the Galaxy Enterprise Edition, visit www.samsung.com/uk/enterprise-edition
 S Series, Note Series, A50 and XCover 4s updates are available monthly for the first three years, then quarterly for the final year. A40 updates are available quarterly for the full four year term.
 Devices will remain on sale for a defined period of time after first global market release. The defined period will differ according to each specific device. Subject to change without notice.