Made for Summer Event Series Launches at Samsung 837
On Thursday, June 29, Samsung launched its “Made for Summer” campaign, kicking off a series of experiences and events that center around empowering people to capture, create and share their favorite summer moments with Samsung’s latest Galaxy S8 and S8+. To celebrate, Country star Sam Hunt gave an intimate live performance at Samsung 837—performing hits like “Body Like a Back Road,” “House Party,” and “Break Up in a Small Town” to a crowd of 400 fans.
Sam’s concert was the first installment of “Live at 837,” the live music portion of Samsung’s larger “Made for Summer” event series at Samsung 837. Designed to bring the campaign to life, Samsung is collaborating with artists, visionaries, storytellers and innovators to build weekly programming that arms people with the latest technology, like the Galaxy S8/S8+, to become the ultimate creators, makers and do’ers so they don’t miss a single moment this summer.
“This summer, Samsung 837 will transform into the ultimate destination to experience your favorite summer moments,” said Zach Overton, VP of Customer Experience and General Manager of Samsung 837. “From Live @ 837 performances to photography workshops and sunset screenings on our rooftop beach, we’re bringing the best of summer to life through our Made for Summer series to inspire people to capture and share using Samsung’s latest technology.”
From June 29 through Labor Day weekend, the “Made for Summer” series will include must-see events and must-do activities all within Samsung 837’s newly redesigned summer look and feel, complete with cabanas and a rooftop beach.
Please see below for details:
“Made for Summer” Schedule at Samsung 837:
- Thursdays: “Live at 837” intimate musical performances
- Fridays: “Summer Friday” social takeovers from Samsung’s creators for a look into their perfect summer Friday through the lens of the Galaxy S8/S8+
- Saturday Mornings: “Run Club with Lululemon,” a 3-mile run to get your heart pumping using Samsung’s Gear Fit2 to track your progress
- Saturday Afternoons: “Sights of Summer” Galaxy S8 photography workshops and guided photo scavenger hunts to capture and share summer in the city like never before
- Sundays: “Netflix Nights” to wind down from the weekend by kicking back and watching some of your favorite Netflix shows and movies in the Galaxy Cabanas on the Samsung 837 roof
All events are open to the public. Please visit www.samsung.com/837 for the latest updates to the “Made for Summer” Series.