Earn Rewards for Riding with Lyft and Samsung
- Beginning October 29, Samsung users can link their Samsung Rewards account to the account they have with Lyft, whose mission is to improve people's lives with the world's best transportation.
- Users will earn one Samsung Rewards point per dollar they spend on Lyft rides in the U.S.
- The partnership marks the first expansion of Samsung Rewards beyond the Galaxy ecosystem, and is just the beginning of what we have in store.
At Samsung, we’re always striving to bring powerful, fun experiences to Galaxy fans—and that often involves bringing the capabilities of other industry leaders into the Galaxy ecosystem.
That’s why we’re partnering with Lyft to offer a brand-new way for Galaxy users to earn Samsung Rewards.
Samsung Rewards is a very popular way to get rewarded for things you do anyway—like the purchases you make using Samsung Pay, or in the Galaxy Store, or on Samsung.com. Samsung users have redeemed billions of Samsung Rewards points for discounts on Samsung products and accessories, as well as chance-to-win giveaways.
And now, you can earn Samsung Rewards points through a third-party experience—every time you catch a ride with Lyft, whose mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation.
- Go to www.SamsungRewards.com/Lyft and follow the instructions to link your accounts.
- Starting today, October 29, the first 60,000 Samsung Pay users to link your Lyft and Samsung Rewards accounts will earn 1,000 points.
- Once your accounts are linked, you will earn one Samsung Rewards point for each dollar you spend on Lyft rides in the United States.
- You’ll also be automatically entered for the chance to win Lyft for a year, as well as additional prizes and promotions in the Samsung Rewards catalog.
“Consumers want connected experiences that make their lives simpler and more seamless, and the companies that create those experiences are looking for ways to make them even more rewarding,” said Ignacio de Mingo, Senior Director and Head of Loyalty Platforms, Samsung Electronics America. “Thanks to this new Samsung Rewards partnership, Samsung users have the opportunity to get rewarded for what they do outside the Galaxy ecosystem. Now, every Lyft ride will both get them to their destination and closer to their next reward.”
The program comes on the heels of the Samsung Developer Conference 2019 (SDC19), which brings developers and other stakeholders together to discuss how to create exciting new experiences for Galaxy users.