A New Era for the Smartphone: The Award-Winning Galaxy S10, In Stores Today
RIDGEFIELD PARK, NJ – March 8, 2019– Samsung Electronics America, Inc. announced that the award-winning Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+ and Galaxy S10e are available for purchase online and in-store across the U.S. Each device features breakthrough innovations—such as Samsung’s best display yet, pro-grade camera system, intelligent hardware, and enhanced gaming features. The Galaxy S10 line offers a premium smartphone experience a decade in the making.
Two brand new wearables—the Galaxy Watch Active and Galaxy Buds—are also available today, taking the Galaxy Ecosystem to a whole new level. The Galaxy Watch Active is a fashion-forward smartwatch designed to help consumers maintain a healthy lifestyle; Galaxy Buds are in-ear wireless headphones engineered for those who want great sound on the go.
The Award-Winning Galaxy S10
The Galaxy S10 brings best-of-the-best technology to the features consumers care about most.
- Cinematic Infinity Display: Videos look crisper, photos look sharper and games look richer with the S10’s Dynamic AMOLED display. Recently awarded DisplayMate’s highest-ever A+ grade, the HDR 10+-certified Dynamic AMOLED display has the most accurate color display available on a smartphone today. The groundbreaking Infinity-O Display offers users more screen to enjoy—stretching from end to end and packing sensors and camera technology into the display itself in order to maximize display real estate.
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint ID:Engineered to be more secure than a traditional 2D optical scanner, the industry-first Ultrasonic Fingerprint ID, with sensors embedded in the display, reads the 3D contours of your physical fingerprint to keep your phone and data safe. This advanced biometric security technology earned the Galaxy S10 the world’s first FIDO Alliance Biometric Component certification.
- Pro-Grade Camera:The Galaxy S10 holds DxOMark’s highest rating for a camera system, so no matter the moment, you’ll have the best camera ready to go. In a first for Galaxy devices, the S10 includes a 123-degree field of view Ultra Wide Lens. Now, you can capture epic panoramas with less motion, and fit the whole family in the frame. The Galaxy S10 also features HDR10+ recording, and Super Steady Mode which stabilizes even the bumpiest footage for incredible video.
- Intelligent Performance: Never carry an extra charger or plug again.A first for Galaxy devices, Wireless PowerShare lets you charge compatible Qi-certified smartphone or wearable device—great for giving your friends some extra battery or charging your devices at the end of the night without a jumble of cables. The Galaxy S10 also uses AI to optimize its battery, CPU, RAM, and temperature based on your unique usage. It even launches your favorite apps faster, for a more efficient experience tailored to how you use your phone.
- Gaming: Engineered for the best possible gaming experience, the Galaxy S10 isthe first mobile device optimized for the Unity platform. The Galaxy S10 also features Dolby Atmos for Gaming mode as well as AI-based performance optimization software. For added gaming power, the Galaxy S10+ includes a vapor chamber cooling system, so you can fully immerse yourself in your favorite game.
Galaxy Watch Active
The Galaxy Watch Active is the best of all worlds: a sleek, new wearable that delivers premium performance in a slim package, so you can achieve your wellness and fitness goals in style. No matter the workout routine, the Galaxy Watch Active has you covered. Itautomatically tracks six activities and lets you choose from a total of 39 to measure. The Galaxy Watch Active also helps keep your stress levels in check. It features breathing exercises, sleep tracking, and an exclusive integration between Samsung Health and Calm, the meditation and mindfulness app with more than 40 million downloads. The Galaxy Watch Active is compatible with Wireless PowerShare and comes with Bixby Voice capabilities. It’s more than a wearable, it’s the best of the Galaxy Ecosystem, right on your wrist.
The new Galaxy Buds are Samsung’s game-changing in-ear, wireless headphones. They don’t just sound great—with sound tuned by AKG—they feel great, too. Their comfortable form factor and small, ergonomic design mean that it’s easy to listen to album after album; playlist after playlist. The Galaxy Buds can keep up for as long as you want to listen, with six hours of Bluetooth streaming, five hours of call time, and an included, compact carrying case that holds a charge for up to seven hours. The Galaxy Buds infuse audio with intelligence, using Bixby to make your listening experience more enjoyable. They connect seamlessly to your device, feature Enhanced Ambient Sound, and can charge wirelessly – they are even compatible with Wireless PowerShare on the Galaxy S10, so you can charge them without any extra cables.
With Samsung Premium Care, you’ll get the most from your new phone, beginning with a personal setup session with a Samsung Pro. You’ll also appreciate the peace of mind that comes with your Samsung Premium Care plan, like coverage for accidental damage and more—with a replacement phone delivered right to your door. Enroll your Galaxy S10 in Samsung Premium Care for $11.99 a month when you purchase it on Samsung.com.
Consumers can also receive advice, assistance, tips, tricks and more at the new Samsung Experience Stores in Houston, TX; Los Angeles, CA; and Long Island, NY.
The Galaxy S10 Line is now available in stores and online from the following carriers: AT&T, Spectrum Mobile, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Verizon Wireless and Xfinity Mobile.
All three Galaxy S10 models are available in Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Blue and Flamingo Pink in carrier and Unlocked by Samsung options. The Galaxy S10+ (512GB and 1TB variant) is also available in two, all-new, ceramic models: Ceramic Black and Ceramic White.
The Galaxy S10 starts at $899.99 and is available in 128GB and 512GB variants.
The Galaxy S10+ starts at $999.99 and is available in 128GB, 512GB and 1TB variants.
The Galaxy S10e starts at $749.99 and is available in 128GB and 256GB variants.
Consumers who trade-in an eligible device on Samsung.com or the Shop Samsung app can also get up to $550. Visit https://www.samsung.com/us/trade-in/terms-and-conditions/ to learn more.
Consumers who purchase a Galaxy S10 device and are new to Spotify Premium can access 6 months of free Spotify Premium, redeemable in the Spotify app.
The Galaxy Watch Active is available in Silver, Black, Rose Gold and Green, with a variety of watch bands and style options, and is now available at Samsung.com and select retailers for $199.99.
The Galaxy Buds are available in black, white and yellow. They can be purchased online at Samsung.com as well as select carriers and retailers starting today for 129.99, and will be available in-store and at major retailers and carriers starting April 5.