Introducing Galaxy Note10: Designed to Bring Passions to Life with Next-Level Power
- The most powerful Galaxy Note suite of productivity and creativity tools with an enhanced S Pen and pro-grade camera now comes in two sizes.
- Galaxy Note series has helped millions of loyal fans pursue passions and achieve goals, and with the Galaxy Note10, Samsung is helping them do more of what they love
- Available for preorder starting August 8. Consumers will receive up to $150 Samsung.com credit to create their own Galaxy Kit and experience the power of the Galaxy ecosystem.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. today unveiled the Galaxy Note10, a new line of premium smartphones that combines elegant design with powerful performance and productivity tools to help you make the most of every moment. Inspired by a generation that flows seamlessly between work and life, the Galaxy Note10 gives people the freedom to work the way they want and showcase their creative spirit, all on the go. For years, the Galaxy Note series has helped millions of loyal fans around the world pursue their passions and achieve their goals, and with the Galaxy Note10, Samsung is helping them do more of what they love.
“From the very beginning, the Galaxy Note has stood for the best-of-the-best technologies and features. The Galaxy Note10 re-imagines this promise for the modern Note fan who uses their smartphone to take their productivity and creativity to the next-level, and who effortlessly flows between ideas and endeavors at a moment’s notice,” said DJ Koh, President and CEO of IT & Mobile Communications Division, Samsung Electronics. “Every element of Galaxy Note10 was designed to help users achieve more. Whether they’re finishing a big project for work, capturing and editing a video, or playing their favorite mobile game, the Galaxy Note10 will help them do it faster and better.”
Purposeful Design FOR A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE
Galaxy Note fans appreciate the power of sophisticated design—not just the look and feel of their device, but for the experience it offers. Every element of the Galaxy Note10 is crafted to be sleek, slim and distraction-free, so you can devote your full attention to the ideas, projects, and content that matters most.
- Two Sizes: For the first time ever, the Galaxy Note comes in two sizes, so consumers can find the Note that’s best for them. The Galaxy Note10 opens up the Note to those who want the power of the S Pen and ultimate productivity in a compact form factor, featuring a 6.3-inch Cinematic Infinity Display. The Galaxy Note10+ and Galaxy Note10+ 5G features the biggest Note display ever with a 6.8-inch Cinematic Infinity Display on a device that’s still easy to hold and easy to use.
The Note10’s display is Samsung’s best yet. From its physical construction to its underlying technology, the display is designed to immerse you in your favorite TV, movies and games.
- Edge-to-edge Design: The Galaxy Note10’s edge-to-edge Cinematic Infinity Display is nearly bezel-less, while the in-display cut out for the front camera is small and centered for a balanced design. Samsung’s most immersive display creates a seamless experience between thought and action, viewing and creating.
- Best Quality Display: The Galaxy Note10 features the award-winning Dynamic AMOLED With HDR10+ certification and Dynamic Tone Mapping, photos and videos are brighter than previous Note devices, and feature a stunning, wide color range. UL verified1 the Galaxy Note10 display for its 98 percent color and brightness uniformity. The Eye Comfort display reduces blue light without affecting color quality for comfortable viewing2.
Multi-FACETED Productivity to MAXIMIZE EVERY MOMENT
Note fans put a premium on productivity, and they see their phone as essential to helping them do and achieve more. For these users, the Galaxy Note10 features new technologies, enhanced capabilities and powerful integrations all in service of giving them the freedom to work in the way that makes them the most productive.
- Handwriting to Text: The Galaxy Note10 brings a powerful new capability to the re-designed, unibody S Pen. Now, you can jot down notes, instantly convert their handwriting to digital text in Samsung Notes, and export it to a variety of different formats, including Microsoft Word. You can also now customize notes by shrinking, enlarging, or changing the color of the text. In just a few taps, meeting notes can be formatted and shared; bursts of inspiration can quickly become editable documents.
- Evolution of the S Pen: Note10 builds on the Bluetooth Low Energy-enabled S Pen capabilities introduced on the Galaxy Note9 by adding Air actions, allowing you to control certain aspects of the device using gestures with the S Pen. By opening up the Air actions SDK, developers can create customized controls, which will give users the ability to play games or use their favorite applications using gestures.
- Samsung DeX for PC: Galaxy Note10 extends Samsung DeX’s capabilities, making it easier for you to work between your phone and a PC or Mac. With a simple, compatible USB connection, you can drag and drop files between devices and use your favorite mobile apps with a mouse and a keyboard, while keeping your data secure on the phone through Samsung Knox.
- Link to Windows: Galaxy Note10 integrates Link to Windows directly into the Quick Panel. With one click, users can connect to their Windows 10 PC. There, they can see notifications, send and receive messages, and review recent photos without pausing to look down at their phone.
Pro-GRADE CAMERA FOR CREATORS
With the Galaxy Note10, content creators and everyday users alike can use state-of-the-art tools to capture stunning video and photos—allowing their channels, stories and posts to stand out and make an impact. Featuring a combination of advanced imaging technology and software, the Galaxy Note10 elevates mobile videography and photography to the next level.
- Premium Video Technology: The Galaxy Note10 enables you to capture pro-grade video without having to carry around any extra gear. Live Focus Video adds depth-of-field adjustments so you can blur the background to focus on your subject. Zoom-In Mic amplifies the audio in frame and pushes background noise aside to help focus on the sounds that you want. And to remove the bumps and shakes that usually make an action shot blurry, new and improved Super steady stabilizes footage, and is now available in Hyperlapse mode.
- Quick and Easy Video Editing: Once they’ve recorded their video, Galaxy Note10 users can edit on the go instantly right from their phones. Video editor can be used with the S Pen, so instead of having to tap to select or edit a clip, users can choose the precise moment they want to trim. For creators who need even more control over their footage, Adobe Rush3 on the Galaxy Note10 provides a sophisticated suite of editing tools, now even more accurate with the S Pen.
- Screen Recorder: For gamers who want to add some personality to their streams, or vloggers who want to enhance their tutorials, Galaxy Note10 introduces Screen Recorder. Easily capture what’s on the screen, use picture-in-picture to add reactions, and use the S Pen to annotate as they record for a more entertaining, engaging video.
- AR Doodle and 3D Scanner: Galaxy Note10 integrates bleeding-edge AR and 3D capabilities into the camera. Along with an Ultra-Wide camera, it opens up an entirely new medium for creators. With AR Doodle, use the S Pen to personalize photos with dynamic drawings, effects, and animations that track to the image. And with 3D Scanner4, a groundbreaking first for the Note, the Galaxy Note10+’s DepthVision camera can take a scan of an object5, and instantly turn it into a movable 3D rendering.
- Night Mode: People take plenty of selfies in low light situations—at dinner, at concerts or just enjoying a sunset. Night Mode, now available on the front camera, lets you capture striking selfies no matter how dim or dark the conditions.
UNPARALLELED performance for power users
Note fans use their phones to do just about everything—not just tackling everyday tasks, but taking on big projects: running their business, editing video for their social media channels, creating beautiful illustrations with the S Pen. To help them do it all, the Galaxy Note10 is engineered with top-tier hardware and next level features.
- Super Fast Charging: With just 30 minutes of charge, the Galaxy Note10+ lasts through the day6 with up to 45W wired charging capability7.
- Wireless PowerShare8: Wireless PowerShare comes to the Note. You can wirelessly recharge Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Buds, or another Qi-enabled device with the Galaxy Note10.
- Gaming: As mobile games get more processing-heavy and graphics-rich, the best gaming experiences require top specs. Galaxy Note10 features the world’s slimmest vapor chamber cooling system, which delivers optimal performance during gameplay while keeping the device slim and sleek. With the AI-based Game Booster, Galaxy Note10 optimizes performance and power consumption depending on the game.
- Hyperfast Speeds: With LTE and 5G-ready options, Note10 users can take full advantage of their carriers’ fastest speeds. Galaxy Note10+ 5G harnesses the full power of the next generation network for streaming high resolution video, downloading content hyper fast, and streaming graphics-heavy games in real time. By allowing us to do everything we love, hyper fast, the Note10+ 5G is changing the way we consume content and connect with friends and family.
Galaxy Note10 sits at the heart of the Galaxy ecosystem, a suite of premium products and services that offer experiences to help make Note fans’ lives more streamlined and connected. Wearables like the Galaxy Watch Active2 and tablets like the Galaxy Tab S6 keep users connected and help them accomplish more on-the-go.
Building on these products are Samsung services which provide people with a connected and convenient Galaxy experience. Samsung Pay enables swift and secure payment options. Samsung Health helps users achieve their health and wellness goals with seamless tracking and monitoring. Samsung Knox safeguards data with defense-grade security solutions. Bixby, Samsung’s intelligence platform, provides integrated support to make your life easier, more organized and connected.
Galaxy Note10 Availability & Pre-Order
Galaxy Note10 and Galaxy Note10+ will be available in Aura Glow, Aura White and Aura Black in carrier and Unlocked by Samsung versions in the U.S.
AT&T, Spectrum Mobile, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Verizon Wireless and Xfinity Mobile will carry the Galaxy Note10 and Galaxy Note10+ in stores and online beginning August 23, 2019. Amazon, Best Buy, Costco, Sam’s Club, Target, Walmart, Samsung.com and the Shop Samsung app will also carry the Galaxy Note10 and Galaxy Note10+.9
Galaxy Note10+ will be available in Aura Blue exclusively at Best Buy and Samsung.com, in carrier and Unlocked by Samsung versions in the U.S. Pricing starts at $949.99 for Galaxy Note10, $1099.99 for Galaxy Note 10+ for both carrier and unlocked versions.
Galaxy Note10+ 5G will be available through Verizon Wireless for a limited time on August 23, 2019. AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile will launch at a later date.
Pre-orders for the Galaxy Note10, Galaxy Note10+ and Galaxy Note10+ 5G begin tomorrow, August 8, 2019, at 12:01 am ET. Between August 8, 2019 and August 22, 2019, consumers can get a $150 Samsung credit with a Galaxy Note 10+ or Galaxy Note10+ 5G and a $100 Samsung credit with a Galaxy Note10. Preorder customers can create their own Galaxy kit by choosing from select mobile accessory bundles or smart watches like the Wireless Charging Duo pad or Galaxy Watch Active, plus eligible customers can get up to 6 months of unlimited music with Spotify Premium on your Galaxy Note10.
Consumers who trade-in an eligible device on samsung.com or the Shop Samsung app can also get up to $600. The promotions will last for a limited time and only while supplies last. Samsung credit can be used on samsung.com or the Shop Samsung app towards select mobile category products. Terms and conditions apply. Visit www.samsung.com/us/promotions and www.samsung.com/us/trade-in/terms-and-conditions/ to learn more.
Galaxy Note10, Note10+ Specifications
|Galaxy Note10||Galaxy Note10+|
|Display||6.3-inch FHD+||6.8-inch Quad HD+|
|Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O Display, 2280x1080 (401ppi), HDR10+ Certified||Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O Display, 3040×1440 (498ppi), HDR10+ Certified|
|* Screen measured diagonally as a full rectangle without accounting for the rounded corners; actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
* Default resolution of the Galaxy Note10+ is full HD+, which can be changed to Quad HD+ in Settings.
|Camera||Rear: Triple Camera |
- Ultra Wide: 16MP F2.2 (123°)
- Wide-angle: 12MP 2PD AF F1.5/F2.4 OIS (77°)
- Telephoto: 12MP F2.1 OIS (45°)
|Rear: Quad Camera
- Ultra Wide: 16MP F2.2 (123°)
- Wide-angle: 12MP 2PD AF F1.5/F2.4 OIS (77°)
- Telephoto: 12MP F2.1 OIS (45°)
- DepthVision Camera: VGA
|Front: 10MP 2PD AF F2.2 (80°)||Front: 10MP 2PD AF F2.2 (80°)|
|Body||71.8 x 151.0 x 7.9mm, 168g|
(BLE S Pen: 5.8 × 4.35 × 105.08mm, 3.04g)
|77.2 x 162.3 x 7.9mm, 196g
(BLE S Pen: 5.8 × 4.35 × 105.08 3.04g)
* Galaxy Note10+ 5G weighs 198g.
|AP||- 7nm 64-bit Octa-core processor (Max. 2.8 GHz + 2.4 GHz + 1.7 GHz)|
|* May differ by market and mobile operator.|
|Memory||- 8GB RAM with 256GB internal storage||- 12GB RAM with 256GB internal storage
- 12GB RAM with 512GB internal storage
|* May differ by model, color, market and mobile operator.
* User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
|*Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 3400mAh for Galaxy Note10 and 4170mAh for Galaxy Note10+. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns, and other factors.
* Super Fast Charging compatible on wired with QC2.0, AFC and PD3.0
* Wireless charging speeds with Fast Wireless Charging 2.0 compatible with WPC and PMA
* Wireless PowerShare: Wireless PowerShare is limited to Samsung or other brand smartphones with WPC Qi wireless charging
|OS||Android 9.0 (Pie)|
|Network||LTE||Enhanced 4x4 MIMO, Up to 7CA, LAA, LTE Cat.20
- Up to 2.0Gbps Download / Up to 150Mbps Upload
|* Actual speed may vary depending on market, carrier and user environment.|
|5G||5G Non Standalone (NSA)|
|*Requires optimal 5G connection. Actual spend may vary depending on market, mobile operator and user environment.|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, 1024QAM
- Up to 1.2Gbps Download / Up to 1.2Gbps Upload
|*May differ by market and mobile operator.|
|Bluetooth® v 5.0, ANT+, USB Type-C, NFC, Location (GPS, Galileo*, Glonass, BeiDou*)
*Galileo and BeiDou coverage may be limited. BeiDou may not be available for certain markets.
*May differ by market, mobile operator and service providers.
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Barometer, Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB light sensor
(BLE S Pen: 6-axis Sensor including Gyro Sensor and Acceleration Sensor)
|Authentication||Lock Type: Pattern, PIN, Password
Biometric Lock Types: Fingerprint sensor, Face recognition
|Audio||Stereo speakers and earphones: Sound by AKG
(In-box earphones: Type-C plug, hybrid canal type, 2way dynamic unit)
Surround sound with Dolby Atmos technology (Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus included)
|Audio Playback Format: MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, DSF, DFF, APE|
|Video||MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM|
*All functionality, features, specifications and other product information provided in this document including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice.
1 UL verified Galaxy Note 10 for its Premium Hole Display with Color & Brightness Uniformity 98% and Camera Hole Transparency 92%
2 TÜV Rheinland, a globally recognized certification institute, awarded Galaxy Note10 and Note10 + display Eye Comfort Certification based on its ability to drastically reduce the harmful effects of blue light. This certification can be found on www.tuv.com with the ID 1419064785
3 Adobe Rush is downloadable
4 3D scanner is downloadable
5 Scan area with 3D Scanner is limited within 10x10x10cm by 80x80x80cm
6 Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
7 Available only for Galaxy Note10+, 45W charger should be purchased separately.
8 Wireless PowerShare may not work with non-Samsung accessories or covers. May affect call reception or data services, depending on your network environment.
9 Availability may vary by channel.
10 Spotify offer available to eligible new subscribers in the United States, redeemable on applicable Galaxy devices.
11 Typical value tested under third-party lab condition. Rated (minimum) capacity is less. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors. For more information, please visit www.samsung.com.