Samsung Galaxy S9 Enterprise Edition Fact Sheet
Samsung Galaxy S9 Enterprise Edition is a business-ready mobile device solution that enables the central configuration and management, and customization of Galaxy S9 for any size workforce. As an Unlocked by Samsung device, the Galaxy S9 Enterprise Edition allows organizations to freely choose the carrier, data plan and services that best suit their business needs. In addition to the security built into each device with Samsung Knox, Galaxy S9 Enterprise Edition also offers added security assurance through enhanced security updates.
With Galaxy S9 Enterprise Edition, organizations can reimagine how the phone can power their business.
Enterprise Customization: Knox Configure
- Remotely provision and configure one or many mobile devices
- Seamless install software and policies updates to devices
- Change a wide range of device settings at the granular level
- Device customization for specific use cases
- Create appliances by transforming off-the-shelf devices into single-purpose devices
Simplified Deployment: Enterprise Firmware Over-the-Air (E-FOTA)
- Enables IT departments to manage a fleet of devices through centralized OS and software version control and scheduled updates
Defense-Grade or Enhanced Security: Samsung Knox 3.1
- Samsung’s defense-grade security platform now has added features to make Knox more convenient, more manageable, and more secure than ever before – reaffirming Knox’s place as the leading security solution for professional users
- Includes regular security updates for up to 4 years after market availability1
- PC-class product lifecycle management that delivers two years of purchase assurance
- Robust partner ecosystem to help you create secure end-to-end solutions, tailored packages and customer experiences
- Galaxy S9 Enterprise Edition will be available for purchase through select channel partners on March 16, 2018.
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Enterprise Edition will be available in Midnight Black.
- Galaxy S9 Enterprise Edition joins Galaxy Note 8 Enterprise Edition in the enterprise portfolio, offering organizations choice for deploying the market’s most cutting edge smartphones
Samsung Galaxy S9 Product Specifications
|OS||Android 8 (Oreo)|
|Display||5.8-inch Quad HD + Curved Super AMOLED, 18.5:9 (570ppi)|
|Body||147.7mm x 68.7mm x 8.5mm, 163g, IP68|
|Camera||Rear: Super Speed Dual Pixel 12MP AF sensor with OIS (F1.5/F2.4)|
|Front: 8MP AF (F1.7)|
|AP||10nm 64-bit Octa-core processor (Max. 2.8 GHz + 1.7 GHz)|
|64GB + Micro SD Slot (upto 400 GB)|
|Fast Wired Charging compatible with QC 2.0|
|Fast Wireless Charging compatible with WPC and PMA|
|Network||Enhanced 4X4 MIMO / CA, LAA, LTE Cat.18|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, 1024QAM, Bluetooth ® v 5.0 (LE up to 2Mbps), ANT+, USB type-C, NFC, Location (GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BeiDou)|
|Sensors||Iris sensor, Pressure sensor, Accelerometer, Barometer, Fingerprint sensor, Gyro sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Hall sensor, HR sensor, Proximity sensor, RGB Light sensor|
|Authentication||Lock type: pattern, PIN, password|
|Biometric lock type: iris scanner, fingerprint scanner, face recognition, Intelligent Scan|
|Audio||Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, surround sound with Dolby Atmos technology,|
|Audio playback format: MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, APE, DSF, DFF|
|Video||MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM|
|Virtual Reality||Gear VR with Controller (SM-R325NZVAXAR), Google Daydream View|
1Samsung provides monthly security updates 3 years after product launch followed by an additional one year of quarterly security updates.