Support Breast Cancer Research in October with Special Samsung Galaxy Themes
- This October, Galaxy fans can proudly display their support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month with custom Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) smartphone themes.
- 100 percent of the purchase price will help fund life-saving breast cancer research.
- Samsung Galaxy Themes are a fun way to add personality and style to your phone – from your wallpaper to your app icons.
Galaxy Themes are a fun way to add personality and style to your phone—from your wallpaper to your app icons. In October, Galaxy fans can proudly display their support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month with custom Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) smartphone themes, with 100 percent of the purchase price¹ directed to help fund critical breast cancer research.
Today, more than 3.5 million breast cancer survivors live in America² and breast cancer deaths have fallen by 40 percent in the last twenty-six years. According to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, the highest-rated breast cancer organization in the United States, “research is the reason” we’ve seen so much progress. Still, more than 40,000 Americans lose their lives to the disease each year. Support lifesaving research today through BCRF custom Galaxy Themes:
- One BCRF Galaxy Theme features a collage exploring the work of the researchers who have direct effect on humanity now and in the future. The images are a nod to the more than 14 million hours of research, funded by donors, bringing us all closer to prevention and a cure.
- The other BCRF Galaxy Theme features a digital interweaving of the traditional breast cancer awareness ribbon, representing the network of individuals all working together toward a cure—from donors and advocates to researchers and patients.
Breast Cancer Awareness Month is an occasion to reflect on the extraordinary gains made in recent years, but there is still much to be done. There is still no cure for metastatic disease, which results in nearly all breast cancer deaths. Through a unique grants program, BCRF seeks out the brightest minds in science and medicine and gives them the resources to pursue their best ideas. Researchers are able to make discoveries and design new approaches to address all aspects of breast cancer—and do so in record time. By supporting BCRF, Samsung is propelling research forward, faster, for the people counting on the next breakthrough.
The themes can be purchased in the Galaxy Store for $2.99. Samsung Health users will also see custom content in the Discover tab of the app, with helpful tips for breast cancer prevention focused around mindfulness.