Samsung Introduces Knox Suite End-to-end Mobile Management Solution for Enterprise IT Administrators
- Samsung introduces an all-in-one offering for defense-grade Knox security solutions, making it easy to manage the entire enterprise mobility journey from security to deployment to management.
- Knox Suite includes Knox Platform for Enterprise, Knox Mobile Enrollment, Knox Manage, and Knox E-FOTA under a single license, with a streamlined dashboard providing an enhanced experience for IT administrators.
- The Knox security platform is built into Samsung devices from the chip up, ensuring device integrity, from manufacturing to booting to runtime.
Samsung introduced Knox Suite, providing enterprises that have complex mobility requirements with a complete set of tools to secure, deploy and manage devices, all with a streamlined user experience for IT administrators. Knox Suite combines the advanced security features and controls of Knox Platform for Enterprise, together with cloud-based services like Knox Mobile Enrollment, Knox Manage and Knox E‑FOTA. With this comprehensive suite, IT administrators have an integrated view of their enterprises’ device fleets, enabling a more seamless management experience.
Advanced Data Control & Protection
Knox Suite is built upon Samsung’s defense-grade security architecture, Knox Platform for Enterprise, anchored in the hardware-level root of trust. It enables IT admins to safeguard data at both the hardware and software level for best in class data protection. Its multi-layered architecture and advanced features build on and extend beyond Android Enterprise6 to address complex security and manageability requirements.
With Knox Platform for Enterprise, Knox Suite offers advanced control and customization hundreds of IT policies for Samsung Android, allowing our customers to meet their security and management needs. These capabilities are also made available on partner Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) platforms, ensuring Knox features are available to customers with various infrastructure and environments.
Easy Device Deployment
Using Knox Mobile Enrollment, Knox Suite can automatically enroll devices into UEMs, allowing them to receive corporate IT policies and settings the moment they’re first turned on – without any user interaction and regardless of factory resetting. With a unified customer onboarding experience, Knox Suite removes the hassle to separately sign up for these individual services.
Versatile and Comprehensive Management
Knox Suite includes Knox Manage, Samsung’s cloud-based command center that empowers IT admins to remotely manage and configure device settings without system integration. With Knox Manage, IT admins can quickly and easily set up their corporate environment and restrict devices to prevent the leaking of confidential business data by employees performing unintended actions. Knox Manage also allows IT admins to create purpose-built appliances so that devices can be tailored to specific use cases such as kiosks. Lastly, Knox Suite offers IT administrators, via Knox E-FOTA, granular control of the OS versions on their Samsung devices without the need for end user interaction, ensuring stability and security of their mobile fleet is maintained and under their control.
Knox Suite includes the following Samsung Knox products:
- Knox Platform for Enterprise enables IT admins to safeguard data at both the hardware and software level, removing the risk of being compromised on Samsung devices.
- Knox Mobile Enrollment allows IT admins to bulk enroll Samsung devices into their enterprise, without the need for IMEI management and verification.
- Knox Manage is our easy-to-use, cloud-based EMM for IT admins to monitor and manage devices, and secure corporate data across multiple operating systems.It can also create purpose-built appliances such as kiosks.
- Knox E-FOTA offers organizations granular controls for remote OS version management on Samsung mobile devices without end-user interaction.
Free trials of Knox Suite are now available here. For more information, visit SamsungKnox.com for the latest updates related to this product, or contact your local reseller for pricing and purchase information here.
To learn more about Samsung’s commitment to security, watch the new Managing the Security Risks Posed by Your Employees’ IoT Device webinar hosted by Keith Fuentes, VP of Customer Success at Samsung Electronics America, and featuring Chris Sherman, Senior Analyst at Forrester Research. Keith and Chris discuss enterprise security risks and the need to implement a Zero Trust mobile device strategy.