Samsung Launches AppStack, Helping SMBs Accelerate Digital Transformation
- AppStack reinforces Samsung’s commitment to supporting small to medium sized businesses (SMBs).
- Nine(9) essential business apps now live on AppStack.
- SMBs can maximize savings through competitive discounts and bundle offers available exclusively on AppStack.
Today, Samsung Electronics America announced the launch of AppStack, a new cloud software marketplace designed for SMBs. AppStack features a collection of highly rated business apps, like G Suite, which provide the necessary tools for SMBs to enhance productivity, enable collaboration and streamline online business operations, from a partner they can trust.
The current environment requires businesses to leverage smart, strategic technology to enable productivity, increase profitability and remain competitive. While SMBs are eager to adopt digital solutions, limited IT resources and bandwidth can prevent many entrepreneurs and leaders from future-proofing their business. Samsung designs devices, like the Galaxy Chromebook and newly announced Galaxy Note20 and Tab S7, and builds platforms like AppStack to help SMBs meet their evolving business needs.
Designed specifically with SMBs in mind, AppStack simplifies the search, selection, purchase and central management of business apps – taking the guesswork out of the discovery and deployment process. Customers will be able to test apps with risk-free trials and maximize savings based on competitive discounts offered exclusively through AppStack, with increased savings based on the quantity of apps purchased and device bundling.
Apps currently available for purchase on AppStack include solutions for customized business email address provisioning and productivity, project management, time-tracking, e-Signature, automation, point of sale, document management, design and publishing, sales enablement and CRM. These include:
- G Suite: Google’s suite of productivity apps to run your business in the cloud.
- Paymo: An integrated business & project management platform that is designed especially for SMBs.
- Time Tracker by eBillity: Provides smart, automated solutions for employee time-tracking, attendance and invoicing.
- signNow: Provides the tools to digitize and automate a company’s document workflows including HR, legal, finance, marketing across entire organizations.
- GoCo: Modern HR, benefits, and time tracking, built for flexibility and ease-of-use.
- pdfFiller: Enables users the ability to create and edit PDF documents online from anywhere and on any device.
- Canva: Design and publishing tool that allows users to create eye-catching social media graphics, impactful presentations, engaging posters and a range of other visual content.
- eHopper: Point of sale system for retail and hospitality. Easily take orders, payments, manage inventory and more.
- Pipedrive: A customer relationship management tool that helps users visualize their sales processes and get more done
In addition, cloud apps providing solutions in project management, CRM, messaging, invoicing and accounting, and more will be available later in Q3, including:
- ClickUp: The future of work management—tasks, docs, goals, & more.
- FreshBooks: Accounting software designed primarily for small and medium-sized businesses.
- OnePageCRM: Action-focused and easy-to-use sales CRM for SMBs.
- OpenText Hightail: Cloud-based service that lets users send, store and collaborate on files.
- Seal Messenger: Seal communication is a secure messenger that utilizes default end to encryption for all messages, media and files.
Samsung will work closely with partners and AppStack users to continue to evolve the platform, as well as identify and select additional apps for the marketplace.
Additionally, Samsung is proud to join #StandforSmall, a growing group of companies that support small businesses during the COVID-19 crisis and recovery. #StandForSmall leverages the power of partnership to bring together value, resources and expertise from leading brands for U.S. small businesses, all in a single digital platform.
For more on how Samsung supports SMBs, please visit https://www.samsung.com/us/business/solutions/topics/small-and-medium-business/
For more information about AppStack, please visit www.samsung.com/appstack.