Galaxy Devices Empowering More People to Tell Their Stories and Build a Future Made by More of Us
- Artists, entrepreneurs, and gamers across the globe are using Galaxy devices to tell their own stories in their own ways, and to build a future made by more of us.
- Also highlighting Latinx artists during National Hispanic Heritage Month digital exhibition, empowering Fortnite streamers to play on-the-go, and celebrating Galaxy fans from all walks of life with our “More of Us” film.
- These initiatives showcase some of the most creative and powerful features on Galaxy devices, from their pro-grade video cameras to their immersive AR gaming systems to the Galaxy Note10’s brand-new S Pen.
Samsung believes a future made by more of us is more interesting. Inspired by this belief and in celebration of the 10th anniversary of the Galaxy, Samsung has released a number of innovative products and services that are empowering a new generation of creators to tell their stories, and to build a future that is made by more of us.
Our entire lineup of powerful mobile devices offers creators a number of innovative tools, including pro-grade cameras, native editing apps, immersive AR gaming systems, and more. They can use the Galaxy A50 to capture a quick video to share with friends, outrun the storm when playing Fortnite on their Galaxy S10, or add incredible animations to their videos with AR Doodle on the Galaxy Note10.
We designed our latest line of groundbreaking Galaxy devices to empower Galaxy fans to embrace their creative potential and give them the freedom to create whatever they want, however they want. We are inspired by the ways they’re using Samsung technology to share their unique perspectives and express their truest selves—and, in the process, proving that the world is a better place when we all have the power to tell our own stories in our own way
Samsung is teaming up with creators to bring their stories to life and engage new audiences in a number of ways this fall:
- We’re celebrating the diverse lifestyles of Galaxy owners with our “More of Us” film, which demonstrates how these aspiring young creators use their smartphones to interact with the world around them—capturing one-of-a-kind musical performances, drawing incredible renderings that inspire filmmakers, and bringing inanimate objects to life.
- ESPN, FOX Entertainment and FOX Sports have used the award-winning Galaxy Note10 to connect with their viewers like never before. Production teams at ESPN filmed original programming for two popular ESPN shows—Highly Questionable and Pardon The Interruption—entirely through the lens of the Galaxy Note10, and then aired it within just a couple hours. FOX Entertainment created exclusive co-branded “Next-Level Power Promos” to bridge the time between programming and commercial breaks with clips of creators using the S Pen to sketch content inspired by their premier fall line-up.
- We’re offering Fortnite fans more ways than ever to dive into battle on-the-go. With Galaxy smartphones, they can access an all-new exclusive GLOW outfit and LEVITATE emote within Fortnite, inspired by the Aura Glow Note10.
- In celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month, we have curated a digital exhibition that tells the stories behind Latinx artists using the Galaxy Note10 to create impactful art for their communities that will come to life in digital out of home soon.
Our lives are shaped by the content we encounter each day. The more people are empowered to create, the more interesting and inspiring our world will be. Samsung is proud to give creators the transformational tools they need to build a future made by more of us.