Samsung NEXT Connects World’s Most Impactful Entrepreneurs and Technologists at CES–Live!
Las Vegas, NV – CES – January 8, 2018 – Samsung NEXT is teaming up with Entrepreneur magazine as the official sponsor of the “What’s NEXT Live” Founders Stage at CES 2018 in Las Vegas, NV, January 9th through 11th. Located in the Eureka Park Marketplace, Tech West (Sands, Level 1, Hall G, #50473), the stage will feature three days of live interviews, panels and fireside chats with entrepreneurs and technologists.
In addition, Samsung NEXT is partnering with NationSwell, an organization dedicated to powering solutions and innovations that will move the world forward, to launch the Samsung NEXT Innovation Challenge. A national competition to identify entrepreneurs and startups bridging the opportunity divide in America, the challenge will run from January through March, with the winner announced in August.
Samsung NEXT invites event attendees to join us for conversations with founders, influencers and advocates to learn about their entrepreneurial journeys – building, growing and scaling businesses – and the latest in technology, including virtual reality, augmented reality, the Internet of Things and digital health.
Hear from these empowering speakers:
Day One: Tuesday, January 9
- David Eun, President of Samsung NEXT
- Baron Davis, All-Star NBA Player and Founder of Baron Davis Enterprises
- Renee Dua, Co-Founder of Heal
- Dor Skuler, CEO and Co-Founder of Intuition Robotics
Day Two: Wednesday, January 10
- Travis Bogard, Head of Product at Samsung NEXT
- Gary Vaynerchuk, Founder of VaynerMedia
- Jennifer Chavarria, Head of Studio at Kite & Lightning
Day Three: Thursday, January 11
- Alex Hawkinson, Founder of SmartThings
- Moshe Meyassad and Osnat Goren-Peyser, Co-Founders of 2Sens
- Ted Schilowitz, Futurist in Residence at Paramount Pictures
Several companies that Samsung NEXT works with will be showcasing their latest innovations at the Eureka Park Marketplace, including:
- 2Sens: Developing real-time video processing technology that brings LIVE, LIFELIKE and COMFORT VR to everyone’s smartphone
- Brodmann17: Developing the most advanced artificial visual intelligence
- Mobile Physics: Developing a software based solution for personal sub-auditory climate measurement
- Stream Elements: Providing live video content creators the tools they need to engage, grow and monetize their audiences
- Vidrovr: Analyzing large video collections to make the content inside discoverable and searchable–automatically
- VeeR: Developing a VR / 360 video content discovery and distribution platform
+1 650 448 5748