Samsung Earns Highest Ranks in Product and Service Quality for TV and Home Appliances by ACSI®
- Samsung ranked #1 in Overall Product Quality and Service Quality for TVs and Home Appliances in the 2022 American Customer Satisfaction Index Survey.
- The recognitions honor Samsung for excellent service repair, mobile app reliability and warranty coverage.
- “Samsung is eager to continue investing in our expansive customer-first options and furthering our commitment to deliver the best service experience to our customers.” - Mark Williams
Underscoring its leadership in products and services, Samsung Electronics America received #1 ratings for “Overall Product Quality and Service” for TVs and Home Appliances in the 2022 American Customer Satisfaction Index Survey.1,3 The company was an industry leader in the following areas for its excellence in product quality, service repair, mobile app reliability and warranty coverage:
- #1 in Overall Customer Satisfaction for TV
- #1 in Overall Product Quality for TV
- #1 in Service Quality for TV
- #1 in Overall Product Quality for Home Appliances
- #1 in Service Quality for Home Appliances2
- #1 in Service Repair for Home Appliances
The American Customer Satisfaction Index Survey (ACSI) is the nation’s only cross-industry measure of customer satisfaction. Since 1994, the survey has been recognized as a leader in analyzing consumer sentiment about the products and services used most often.
Between July 2021 and June 2022, The ACSI Household Appliance and Electronics Study surveyed nearly 5,500 U.S. consumers who recently purchased appliances from leading manufacturers to evaluate the quality of their experiences in a variety of categories. Between April 2022 and June 2022, The ACSI TV Study surveyed nearly 1,500 U.S. consumers who recently purchased TVs from leading manufacturers to evaluate the quality of their experiences in a variety of categories.
The survey evaluates 10 key product touch points: Durability, Exterior Design, Website Satisfaction, Reliability of Mobile App, Quality of Mobile App, Warranty Coverage, Courtesy and Helpfulness of Service Technician, Outcome of the Service Repair, Timeliness of the Service Repair, and Ease of Arranging Service.
“We are honored to receive this award from The ACSI and are grateful to our valued customers. Samsung is eager to continue investing in our expansive customer-first options and furthering our commitment to deliver the best service experience to our customers,” said Mark Williams, Vice President of Customer Care at Samsung Electronics America.
As part of Samsung’s ongoing commitment to consumers, the company is continuing to invest in its technical training centers, technician training programs and national skills competition, as well as increasing its service networks coverage with authorized technicians. Samsung is also continuing to invest in product quality and initial quality sensing for early quality issue monitoring and resolution, and expanding the digital channels in the customer contact operations to provide prompt and convenient communications.
To learn more about Samsung’s commitment to providing quality customer service, visit Samsung.com.