Canadian school boards seeking e-learning solutions for students
As ongoing restrictions and social distancing measures due to the COVID-19 pandemic continue to impact the education sector, one thing remains certain: e-learning is here to stay. Moreover, schools continue to work to optimize their digital capabilities to provide environments conducive to learning – both in the classroom and virtually, with durable and affordable tech solutions jumping to the top of their wish list.
During the past year of remote learning, Chromebooks have provided a solution for school boards due to their affordability, reliability and access to a vast suite of tools and services. Whether learning in-person or virtually, Chromebooks have the features to help teachers and students adapt to their learning environment.
“The education sector has undergone transformative change over the last 12 months – with technology and digital solutions at the centre,” said Jennifer Safruk, VP, Mobile Business, Samsung Electronics Canada. “Access to the right devices will help strengthen our schools and support students. Samsung is here to help ensure this year is as efficient, connected and productive as possible.”
To help support this ongoing wave of change, Samsung Canada is now offering an expanded lineup of e-learning solutions for Canada’s schools. Fast, lightweight and affordable, the Samsung Chromebook 4 and Chromebook 4+ are user-friendly solutions for today’s new normal.
About the Samsung Chromebook 4 | 4+
- Durable: The Chromebook 4 | 4+ lineup has been tested against military-grade standards.
- Convenient display: The lineup provides ample screen space for the visual learner, featuring an 11.6-inch display on the Chromebook 4, and a 15.6-inch display on the Chromebook 4+.
- Seamless integration: The world of Google is at students’ fingertips with Samsung Chromebooks, which help them seamlessly transition between popular, user-friendly apps, including Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- All-school day battery: Students can power through the entire school day on a full charge, with battery life of up to 12 hours and up to 10 hours on the Chromebook 4 and Chromebook 4+.
- A personal “Assistant”: Just say “Hey, Google” with Google Assistant to help update calendars, reply to messages, or set a reminder to submit an assignment.
Where to Buy
The Chromebook 4 ($359.99) and Chromebook 4+ ($459.99) are affordable, durable and reliable e-learning solutions. To learn more about the Chromebook 4 and Chromebook 4+, visit samsung.com/ca/pc/all-pc/?chromebook. To place your order today, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
US Military Standard Compliant (MIL-STD-810G) MIL-STD-810: Environmental Engineering Considerations and Laboratory Tests is a United States Military Standard that emphasizes tailoring an equipment’s environmental design and test limits to the conditions; MIL-STD-810G tests include: transit drop, vibration, high temperature, temperature shocks, freezing, dust, humidity, low pressure.
Measured according to Google Scenario (Power Load Test) criteria. (Tested Product Specifications: Intel® Celeron™ Processor N4000 / 4GB Memory / 32GB eMMC). Based on average battery life under typical usage conditions. Average expected performance based on typical use. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, frequency of calls and voice, data and other application usage patterns. Results may vary. Weights vary depending on manufacturing process.
Products > IT & Computing