A New Way to Enjoy Mobile Gaming With Game Recorder+ and E3Share open/close
As the usage of smart devices grows, mobile gaming is also becoming more and more popular. Many top-ranked items in mobile app stores are gaming apps, and tech blogs and magazines are researching and evaluating the best smartphones for mobile gaming.
Game Recorder+ gives game-lovers a utility to record and share the things that are important to them, like their new high score. Game Recorder+ is a free app offered through Google Play and the Galaxy App store. A “floating” UI is overlaid on top of any game also available through the two stores, to enhance gaming experience. The ‘floating’ UI doesn’t require any rooting and is safe and easy. Users can choose resolution and bitrate speeds, and Game Recorder+ optimizes device memory when running for a smoother gaming experience
- Game Recorder+ can record any games up to full HD 1080p resolution.
- Users can trim the video after recording.
- Users can use the front-facing camera and built-in microphone to record their commentary over the game audio. Users can also upload a profile photo to disable the front camera when recording. The size of the profile image is adjustable.
- Touch interactions can be recorded.
- Users can upload their videos directly to YouTube. For countries with no access to YouTube, such as China, users can save their videos to a gallery and upload them to other platforms.
- Galaxy S6 and S6 edge users can record noise-free gaming audio, which disables the microphone.
- Every game can be optimized using “Game Boost,” which maximizes memory usage.
- Available on smart devices powered by Android 4.1~5.0 (Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop)
Game Recorder+ is available on Galaxy S6, S6 edge, Galaxy S5, Note 4, S4, Note 3 and Note 2 in 161 countries. Game Recorder+ can be experienced at E3 2015, the world’s premier trade show for computer, video and mobile games.
At This Year’s E3
E3 2015 is expected to have about 49,000 attendees and 3,700 media personnel. It is scheduled to take place June 16-18 in Los Angeles, USA. This year, Samsung will feature the latest flagship smartphones Galaxy S6, S6 edge, Gear VR2, Level, Game Recorder+ and more. Visitors can experience 12 HD games from Electronic Arts (EA games), Gameloft, Kabam and Ubisoft, using Galaxy S6 and S6 edge.
Samsung will offer a VR zone and a Competition and Experience zone. Samsung hopes to create memorable experiences for attendees by offering hands-on access to products and seeing Samsung’s cutting edge technology. Visitors will be able to see how Galaxy S6’s processing power, vivid display and fast-charging battery makes it the best device for gamers. In addition, there will be a special event in the Samsung Studio LA on the last day of the show.
Products > Mobile