Products > Digital Appliances
Corporate > Technology
How ‘Ecobubble’ Works
Kuala Lumpur, 28 September 2016 – We are always searching for the dream washing machine – one that cleans and remove stains on clothes effectively while maintaining the condition of delicate clothing, and at the same time, is energy efficient. The long search is over as Samsung is offering the perfect laundry solution that can do all that – the Samsung AddWash Washing Machine.
So what makes the Samsung AddWash Washing Machine the ultimate laundry solution?
A washing machine cleans your clothes by mixing water with detergent to remove dirt and stains from the fabric. Samsung’s ‘Ecobubble’ technology, available in the Samsung AddWash Washing Machine, reduces the surface tension of water, allowing it to mix more easily detergent into a powerful yet gentle foam that better penetrates fabrics.
1. In the initial stages of the wash, the innovative ‘Ecobubble generator’ activates the detergent (surfactant)
The pre-dissolved detergent, finely mixed with water in the Ecobubble generator, enters the chamber
2. Detergents are dissolved much faster as it is less influenced by the natural surface tension of water.
Conventional washers need more time to mix water and detergent
3. The numerous tiny bubbles resulting from the mixture increases interfacial tension between the stain and the fabric, allowing the detergent to instantly penetrate stain.
The solution, in bubble form, is absorbed about 40 times faster
4. These bubbles help remove stains even in low temperatures.
5. Time and energy that would have been used to heat water, or pre-soak the laundry can be saved.
Washing can be done at 15 degrees Celsius, which uses approximately 70% less energy than hot washing
6. The washer also better preserves functional or delicate fabrics, which are becoming increasingly popular.