Samsung’s Frame TV Brings Form, Function, and Flare to Celebrity Interior Designer Adair Curtis’ Newest Home Renovation
- The way we work and live, and how we spend time together as a family has shifted. As a designer and a new dad, Adair Curtis strikes a balance of form and function in his living space, thanks to The Frame TV.
- Adair finds joy in creating spaces that come together in fresh ways for his clients. The frame-like design is minimalist-inspired and Adair experiences firsthand just how well The Frame TV enhances any space.
- The Samsung Frame TV is the perfect design solution for anyone looking to refresh or elevate their space.
Samsung teams up with Adair Curtis, one of the most sought-after talents in the interior design industry and Co-Founder of JSN STUDIO, a multidisciplinary styling and interior design firm based in Los Angeles, to unveil his best kept secret design tool, the beautifully designed Samsung Frame TV.
In this collaboration, Adair flips the camera on himself to reveal some of his interior design hacks as he converts a former guest room into a new family room that not only meets the needs of his growing family but serves as a space for entertaining guests.
Adair takes us through his favorite features including Art Mode, which allows you to transform your TV, when not in use, into a lifelike work of art, striking the perfect balance between form and function. In Art Mode, the brightness and color tone of the display intuitively adjust to the ambient lighting of the room for a gallery-like feel.
With frame-like design, customizable bezels, the Art Mode option, and access to the Art Store, Adair shows how the minimalist-inspired design of The Frame is the perfect solution for those looking to elevate their style and maximize their space, especially in today’s new normal.
Adair opens up about the benefits of having access to the best tools and tech when considering the size of a space, how it will be used and the story he would like to tell. The Frame TV’s innovative features serve as inspiration while he explores creative options and push the boundaries in both his clients’ homes and his own.
The Frame TV comes preloaded with different types of art from various world-renowned artists, and with access to the Art Store, you can subscribe to a library of over 1,400 works of art from established and emerging artists to iconic classics to modern marvels and stunning photography.
When it comes to home design, Adair proves you don’t need to sacrifice style to make a space bring joy to the whole family. Below, Adair shares his top four design tips.
Adair Curtis’ Design Tips:
- The size of the space dictates where things will go. Design Hack: When designing a small room, placing the seating between or near the windows gives you freedom to play with the remaining wall space.
- Consider the function of the room when deciding what color to paint the walls. Design Hack: Painting the walls a lighter color gives the illusion of more space.
- Samples of fabric and design materials are a great way to see how things play together before committing to them. Design Hack: Pick the item or element that matters most to you and design around it.
- Bring in the things you love (art, family photos, favorite candles, etc.) and elements that speak to your personality. Design Hack: Samsung Frame TV is a great way to merge your love for art and technology with your design.