Join the Flip Side from Around the World at Galaxy Experience Spaces
Fans Can Visit Interactive Samsung Spaces to Explore the Latest Galaxy Innovations and Experiences
Samsung Electronics today announced it will open seven interactive Galaxy Experience Spaces around the world including Seoul, South Korea and New York, U.S.A. At these spaces, visitors can explore the latest mobile device innovations from Samsung after their unveiling at the Galaxy Unpacked held in Seoul on July 26.
“We’re excited to offer visitors the chance to immerse themselves in the latest Galaxy ecosystem and see first-hand how it can enrich their everyday lives,” said Stephanie Choi, EVP & Head of Marketing of Mobile eXperience Business at Samsung Electronics. “We look forward to welcoming all those who visit to an interactive and personalized setting at one of our global Galaxy Experience Spaces.”
Samsung invites consumers to ‘Join the flip side’ and explore a new way of thinking and living, built on a foundation of openness and inclusion that goes beyond the boundaries of what was previously possible.
Fans can visit the fun and colorful open market-themed spaces to get hands-on with the latest devices, see the potential of Galaxy’s connected ecosystem and participate in interactive exhibits. Visitors will learn more about design breakthroughs that make the latest devices possible, exploring some of their newest features such as gaming and multi-content viewing on upcoming Galaxy devices. Visitors can also lean into their creative sides with customizable and playful designs and sets, as well as experience typical in-store functions as if they were shopping using a web based app thanks to technology borrowed from Samsung Wallet.
In select Galaxy Experience Spaces, visitors can enjoy limited-time only Samsung merchandise giveaways. After downloading the Galaxy Experience App, consumers can accumulate points through interacting with the store — like checking in at the store on the app or participating in space activities. Users can then shop for giveaway items with their collected points on the app.
In New York City, visit the Galaxy Experience Space (Galaxy Open Market) at 50 W 34th St starting Wednesday, July 26 through Sunday, August 20 for fun and exciting events including:
- Exclusive meet and greets with top K-Pop idols, to be announced soon, each Saturday
- A series of Mindset Town Hall events, fireside chats with wellness experts and key opinion leaders discussing their mental health journeys, on Sunday evenings
- Yoga and meditation classes weekdays from 12pm ET to 1pm ET, running from Monday, July 31 through Wednesday, August 16
- Special performance from musician Eric Nam on Saturday, August 19
New York City operating hours: Monday-Saturday, 10am ET to 8pm ET, Sunday, 11am ET to 8pm ET
All events are free and open to the public. Follow @SamsungMobileUS on Twitter and @SamsungMobileUSA on Instagram for more information.
The New York space will also host professional community-building gatherings throughout August, like mixers, networking events, and more.
Galaxy Experience Space venues:
- Seoul: July 28 – August 20 at 41-1, Seongsui-ro 7-gil, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Busan: July 28 – August 20 at 5, Gwanganhaebyeon-ro 255beon-gil, Suyeong-gu, Busan, Republic of Korea
- New York: July 26 – August 20 at 50 W 34th St., New York, NY 10001
- Berlin: July 26 – August 22 at Mall of Berlin, Leipziger Pl. 12, 10117 Berlin, Germany
- Paris: July 26 – August 22 at Westfield Les 4 Temps, 15 Parv. de la Défense, 92092 Puteaux, France
- Dubai: July 26 – August 22 at Dubai Mall, Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, Downtown Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Bangkok: July 26 – August 20 at Central world, 999/9 Rama I Rd, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand