Connect and Create at Samsung 837/NEXT During NFT.NYC
- Samsung is celebrating creators and bringing people together as a community at its 837/NEXT event series during the fourth annual NFT.NYC week – June 20-23.
- 837/NEXT will bring together artists, creators and emerging technology innovators IRL and in the metaverse with thought-provoking events, interactive sessions and celebrations each day.
- Fans can get involved at Samsung 837 in New York City, in the metaverse at Samsung 837X and on the Samsung US Discord server to experience the future of innovation, sustainability, customization and connectivity.
Calling all creators and NFT enthusiasts! It’s time to celebrate the future of creativity, while building it at the same time.
Samsung is inviting members of the Web 3.0 community to participate in an entirely new form of self-expression at 837/NEXT during NFT.NYC. To celebrate and cultivate a community of pioneers in this space, we will host daily events at our flagship Samsung 837 location in New York City, as well as in the metaverse at Samsung 837X and on our newly introduced Discord server.
From June 20-23, Samsung will provide insight into the future of innovation, sustainability, customization and connectivity with access to emerging technology partners and interactive discussions. We will host panels, podcasts, performances and more throughout the week alongside dozens of exciting partners and special guests to encourage boundary-breaking self-expression and customization.
Check out a few of the many events designed to connect creators and push the boundaries of innovation each day:
- Monday, 6/20: Samsung 837 transforms into an NFT art gallery with a digital art take over by ArtRepublic unveiling never-before-seen art, while giving a sneak peek into what’s next from their artists.
- Tuesday, 6/21: Tune in for a panel with Erick Calderon, the Founder and CEO of generative art innovator Art Blocks, Avner Ronen, VP of Product Development at Samsung and Sofia Garcia, Founder of ARTXCODE. They’ll dive into emerging trends in the digital art space and talk about new avenues to showcase NFT art, including on your TV.
- Wednesday, 6/22: Want to hear from the team behind Samsung in the metaverse? Since our debut in January, we’ve had a blast connecting with fans and finding new ways to engage. We’ll go behind the scenes and break down the making of Samsung experiences in the metaverse during a keynote by Samsung Electronics America CMO Michelle Crossan-Matos and a live panel for fans. Then, for anyone who wants to get started in the Web 3.0 space, we’ve got you covered. Experts and leaders from Samsung, ZenGo and Authentify Art will share news and the latest on their technology. Come for tips, stay for hands-on workshops for all those who join.
- Thursday, 6/23: All rise for the women changing the NFT art game. Art collective Women Rise, founded by visual artist Maliha Abidi, will host a session that celebrates incredible women creating on the blockchain and making the NFT art space more inclusive. Then fashion, art and the metaverse collide with Spatial, avatar platform Ready Player Me and digital fashion house Fabricant with a takeover of Samsung 837 and 837X. Unique workshops and creation stations using Samsung products show how there’s no better place than the metaverse to express your personal style. NFT Magazine podcast will broadcast all day from Samsung 837 featuring celebrities, musicians and thought leaders that you don’t want to miss.
And, there’s more! Stay tuned for a brand new quest that bridges the gap between the physical and virtual worlds in Samsung 837X and at Samsung 837 in NYC. It’s a celebration of community and art, and we can’t wait to tell you more.
Samsung is taking a multiverse approach to create epic consumer experiences around its strategic pillars – sustainability, customization, and connectivity – in the metaverse space, including Decentraland, Roblox and most recently, Discord. These virtual playgrounds have allowed us to engage with our community in new ways, while educating fans on our approach to sustainable, customizable and connected innovation.
Interested in attending 837/NEXT? Click here for the full agenda. Let’s push the limits of creativity together at 837/NEXT and beyond!