Samsung Debuts New Fan Experience in the Metaverse with Samsung 837X. Here’s How to Get In!
- Today at CES, Samsung Electronics America proudly debuts Samsung 837X, a ground-breaking metaverse experience adapted from the company’s flagship New York City location.
- The immersive world engages fans with mystical quests leading to exclusive NFTs and a live mixed reality dance party, while showcasing Samsung’s brand and the experiences our products unlock.
- “The metaverse empowers us to transcend physical and spatial limits to create unique virtual experiences that could not happen otherwise.” - Michelle Crossan-Matos
On January 6 at 8:37 AM ET, Samsung Electronics America will open the doors to Samsung 837X, an immersive world that can be explored virtually. Modeled on the physical Samsung 837 flagship location in New York City, Samsung’s new metaverse experience brings its spirit as an experiential playground for people to discover the amazing possibilities when technology and culture collide.
As part of this next-level experience, guests will embark on a journey where technology joins art, fashion, music and sustainability. Fantasy will meet reality in this creative hub as users explore the experiences unlocked with Samsung technology.
So how can fans get involved? Samsung 837X debuts in Decentraland, a blockchain-powered metaverse, and it is one of the largest brand land takeovers in Decentraland. Fans will be captivated in a digital adventure through the Connectivity Theater and Sustainability Forest to complete quests along the way for 837X Non-Fungible Token (NFT) badges and by a celebration at the Customization Stage.
- Connectivity Theater: The theater will showcase Samsung’s news from the CES stage and allow guests to learn more about the powerful experiences that come from seamless connectivity and customized solutions powered by Samsung technology.
- Sustainability Forest: Samsung recently announced a partnership with climate solutions platform, veritree, to manage the planting of two million trees by the first quarter of 2022. The Sustainability Forest is a spectacular portal where guests can embark on a journey through millions of trees – and even have a mythic encounter.
- Customization Stage: To celebrate the debut of 837X, guests are invited to our first-ever metaverse mixed reality live dance party hosted by brilliant producer, DJ and Vibraphonist, Gamma Vibes, from the physical Samsung 837 location. 837X NFT badge holders will be entered into a raffle to win one of three limited-supply wearable collections from Epic to Mythic levels for their Decentraland avatar to sport. Winners will be announced at 8:37 PM ET on January 7, 2022, to kick off the memorable metaverse performance.
“At Samsung 837X, we’re excited to tell our connectivity, sustainability and customization stories in a novel way, in a one-of-a-kind space,” said Michelle Crossan-Matos, Senior Vice President of Corporate Marketing and Communications at Samsung Electronics America. “The metaverse empowers us to transcend physical and spatial limits to create unique virtual experiences that could not happen otherwise. Innovation is in our DNA, and we can’t wait for you all to experience this burgeoning virtual world.”
Samsung 837X will be open in Decentraland for a limited time. Throughout the year, Samsung plans to bring the Samsung 837X experience to more people by launching a multiverse approach on new platforms. Each Samsung 837X world will bring different eXperiences for fans. We can’t wait to show you what’s next.
To learn more about Samsung’s 837X Metaverse and how to access the company’s digital world, visit here: www.samsung.com/us/explore/metaverse-837x/.