Samsung and Jack “CouRage” Dunlop to Host Odyssey Unwrapped at Samsung 837
The YouTuber and content creator will host a Q&A and livestream from Samsung 837 in New York
Samsung teamed up with content creator and 100 Thieves co-owner, Jack “CouRage” Dunlop, to present Odyssey Unwrapped on Saturday, December 17 at Samsung 837 — its flagship experience center. CouRage will stream from Samsung’s gaming booth and host a Q&A with fans, all to celebrate the Samsung Season of Gaming. Attendees will have the opportunity to game on the latest Samsung Odyssey monitors, including Odyssey Ark.
Following a livestream where attendees will have the opportunity to play with CouRage, fans can ask CouRage more about gaming in the big leagues. Prior to that, CouRage shared some of his most frequently asked questions about his gaming setup:
- What type of gaming screen should I consider for competitive gaming?
- “My favorite gaming screen is easily my Samsung Odyssey Neo G7. 4K resolution, 165Hz refresh rate, and a 1ms response time is the absolute state of the art experience for top players.”
- What’s your MVP accessory for gaming this year?
- “My MVP accessory this year, along with my Odyssey Neo G7, is my Shure SM7B for its incredible streaming sound quality. Crisp and clean audio makes a major difference when watching videos and streams, as bad sound is the first thing people may notice in content.”
- What are pro gamers using that I should consider adding to my setup?
- “I’ve been saying it for months – the Odyssey G7 should be added to every set up. And to improve your skill and aiming abilities, most pro gamers use training software like AimLabs for 15-20 minutes before starting any gaming session to warm up.”
2023 has been an exceptional year for Samsung’s Odyssey monitor lineup with the introduction of the groundbreaking Odyssey Ark, Odyssey Neo G7 and Neo G8. Announced at CES 2022, the Odyssey Ark is the world’s first 55-inch, 4K curved gaming screen with 165Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time. The Odyssey Ark is designed to deliver an incredible cinematic gaming experience for PC and consoles. With Cockpit Mode, users can rotate the Ark vertically for a completely new experience for gaming and multi-tasking. Samsung also extended its Odyssey gaming monitor lineup with the Odyssey Neo G7, a 32-inch 4K monitor, with a 1000R curved VA panel, 165Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time (GtG), all of which deliver a premium gaming performance.
Odyssey Unwrapped – which is free and open to the public – will take place on December 17 from 1:30-6:00 pm ET. Those interested in attending the event must register via Eventbrite. The first 50 attendees will get a seat in the auditorium, meet CouRage after the Q&A and receive an item signed by him along with a Samsung swag bag. If tickets are sold out, there will be a standby queue on Washington and 13th Street which will open from 1:30 pm ET to accept select walk-ins.