RIDGEFIELD PARK, NJ – September 18, 2017 – To celebrate the new big-screen animated adventure THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE coming to theaters on Sept. 22, from Warner Bros. Pictures, Samsung Electronics America, Inc. announced today the Samsung Kids Galaxy Tablet 7.0” – THE LEGO NINJAGO MOVIE Edition.
Available for preorder starting today on Samsung.com and BestBuy.com, the Samsung Kids Galaxy Tablet 7.0” – THE LEGO NINJAGO MOVIE Edition is priced at $149.99, and will be available online and in-store on Oct. 6. As a special offer, for anyone ordering on Samsung.com, they will receive a limited-edition LEGO NINJAGO dog tag with their order.
As the newest family member of the Samsung Kids Galaxy Tablet line, THE LEGO NINJAGO MOVIE Edition allows users to become a master of playtime. With hours of fun, educational content via the Samsung Kids service, you’re putting imagination in the hands of your kids.
THE LEGO NINJAGO MOVIE Tablet includes a collection of features, such as:
- A soft, durable movie-themed bumper case lets kids express their creativity, and up to 8 hours of battery life keeps them going strong.
- 3 months of free unlimited access to Samsung Kids: an award-winning, all-in-one service featuring a library of expertly curated games, books, movies and tv for children 3 to 8 years old, mapped to Common Core educational standards.
- $99 of premium content included in the purchase of the tablet
- Hundreds of titles from trusted names generate enormous entertainment value that keep kids coming back for more fun and learning.
- All content is learning based – mapped to US Educational Standards
- New content is added weekly, promoting math, STEM, language and creativity.
- Innovative dashboards help parents control screen time while providing insights into play activity and time spent in various learning categories.
- The service has no ads, in-app purchases nor advertisements, so parents can rest assured that kids are only engaging with content they trust.
|Galaxy Kids Tablet 7.0"|
|Product Weight||0.68 lbs|
|Camera||Resolution Rear: 2MP|
|Video Recording Resolution: VGA | @24fps|
|Video Streaming, Video Player|
|Audio Streaming, Music Player|
|OS||Android 4.4, KitKat|
|Memory||1GB RAM, 8GB ROM|
|Expandable Memory up to 32GB*|
|*microSD card sold separately|
|Audio||Earjack 3.5mm Stereo|
About The LEGO NINJAGO Movie
A new, big-screen animated adventure in Warner Bros. Pictures’ LEGO film franchise, The LEGO NINJAGO Movie stars Dave Franco, Justin Theroux, Fred Armisen, Abbi Jacobson, Olivia Munn, Kumail Nanjiani, Michael Peña, Zach Woods, and Jackie Chan. The battle for NINJAGO City calls to action young Master Builder Lloyd, aka the Green Ninja, along with his friends, who are all secret ninja warriors. Led by Master Wu, as wise-cracking as he is wise, they must defeat evil warlord Garmadon, The Worst Guy Ever, who also happens to be Lloyd’s dad. Pitting mech against mech and father against son, the epic showdown will test this fierce but undisciplined team of modern-day ninjas, who must learn to check their egos and pull together to unleash their inner power.
The film is directed by Charlie Bean, Paul Fisher and Bob Logan, from a screenplay by Bob Logan & Paul Fisher & William Wheeler & Tom Wheeler and Jared Stern & John Whittington, story by Hilary Winston & Bob Logan & Paul Fisher & William Wheeler & Tom Wheeler and Dan Hageman & Kevin Hageman, based on LEGO Construction Toys. It is produced by Dan Lin, Phil Lord, Christopher Miller, Maryann Garger, Roy Lee, and Chris McKay, with executive producers Jill Wilfert, Keith Malone, and Seth Grahame-Smith. From Warner Bros. Pictures and Warner Animation Group, in association with LEGO System A/S, a Lin Pictures/Lord Miller/Vertigo Entertainment Production, The LEGO NINJAGO Movie will be distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company. Rated PG for some mild action and rude humor.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, NINJAGO, the minifigure and the brick and knob configuration are trademarks of The LEGO Group. ©2017 The LEGO Group. Used with permission. All rights reserved.
United Entertainment Group for Samsung