Samsung Electronics Showcases New Award-Winning Digital Display Solutions at InfoComm 2022
The Wall All-in-One, The Wall (IWB) and Flip Pro deliver Samsung’s unparalleled visual innovations and solutions for all kinds of business
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. is bringing its latest interactive display technology, including state-of-the-art models of The Wall and Flip Pro, to InfoComm 2022 in Las Vegas this week. Following the vision of “Connected Redefined,” Samsung and its partners – including The New York Mets – will share how together they are deploying Samsung technology to deliver new immersive experiences that unlock new way to build customer engagement and limitless possibilities when it comes driving value for business.
InfoComm attendees can experience Samsung’s diverse lineup of commercial display technologies and solutions, including micro-LED products like The Wall IAB and IWB models. Samsung’s micro-LED technology is setting the standard for display technology and the new lineup redefines the role of connectivity and interactivity in business. Attendees can learn firsthand how brands such as Christopher Columbus High School, Panico, Saatva, as well as BurgerFi are deploying Samsung technology to reach their business goals. Attendees will also have the opportunity to engage with partners who are leading the industry with solutions in food and beverage and DOOH including Grubbrr and Broadsign.
“We’re working to make sure that our next-generation technology meets the needs of diverse businesses and delivers outstanding experiences along with measurable value. At InfoComm, we’ll show exactly how we achieve this with our partners,” said Harry Patz, Jr., Senior Vice President, and General Manager of Samsung Electronics America’s Display Division. “We’re excited to meet people in person at this year’s InfoComm, and there’s no denying that how we interact, collaborate, and work has been transformed. We’re helping businesses build new, flexible connection points with hardware, software and professional services innovations that will ensure they thrive in the second half of 2022 and beyond.”
Innovation in Action
Throughout InfoComm, attendees will have the opportunity to learn more about Samsung innovations and best practices from its partners at the Samsung booth and during speaking engagements, including:
- Samsung + GRUBBRR BurgerFi Case Study
- Date: Tuesday, June 7, 2022
- Time: 9:30 AM – 10:00AM
- Room: W311-W313 FDS02 Education Session
- Speaker: Jarrett Nasca, GRUBBRR, Chief Revenue Officer
- The Technology Innovation Stage Ecosystem
- Date: Wednesday, June 8, 2022
- Time: 11:30 AM– 12:00 PM
- Location: Technology Stage
- Speakers: Jarrett Nasca, GRUBBRR, Chief Revenue Officer
Samsung’s Innovative Lineup Debuting InfoComm 2022
- The Wall All-In-One: Available in three different models (4K 146-inch, 2K 146-inch and 2K 110-inch), this next generation display brings innovation to the installation process, not just the viewing experience. The convenient installation that features a pre-adjusted seam and a ‘Pre-Assembled Frame Kit” which makes the entire process simple as a consumer TV.
- The Wall IWB: Introducing the slimmest ever pixel pitch (.63 & 94mm), Samsung’s flagship modular Micro LED display delivers an immersive viewing experience in a high-resolution. This latest iteration of The Wall brings improved picture quality, management, and installation to the table with expandability being a major design factor for this year’s model.
- The Flip Pro: This interactive whiteboard is available in 75 and 85-inch models, providing both teachers and students with enhanced usability and specialized features to meet ever-changing education needs. The newly added touch latency and multi-touch features allow simultaneous collaboration for up to 20 people.
Samsung introduces the future of displays at InfoComm 2022, North America’s largest pro-AV industry event, which features more than 40,000 attendees. We look forward to seeing you there, in-person at booth N1445. To learn more, please visit: https://displaysolutions.samsung.com/main/index.