Samsung V/X Live Harnesses the Power of Technology to Reimagine the Future of Business
On Thursday, March 4, Samsung Electronics America kicks off its Samsung Virtual Experience (V/X), “Samsung V/X Live: Business Reimagined.” Over the course of the live, day-long event, attendees will hear first-hand from experts about how Samsung is helping its customers reimagine their businesses in 2021. Executive keynotes, breakout sessions and panel discussions with industry leaders including, CBRE, Oracle, Cisco, IBM, and Snowflake, will focus on a variety of topics including education, healthcare, retail, hospitality and more, and will highlight the breadth and depth of Samsung’s enterprise solutions portfolio.
The last year saw unprecedented challenges for companies across the board. Companies, large and small, pivoted to survive, reinventing business models on the fly. Digital transformation compressed innovation cycles from years to months or even weeks. Entire industries are undergoing massive change for the long-term and companies are reimagining their businesses in the face of change, with technology taking center stage.
“Businesses need to have a competitive advantage in this quickly evolving environment. Through innovative technology, we’ve enabled our customers to create engaging experiences while putting health and safety first,” says Harry Patz, SVP and General Manager, Display Division, Samsung Electronics America. “From collaboration to connectivity to security, Samsung is proud to help its customers reimagine the customer experience, reimagine solutions for the workforce and reimagine the future of business.”
“The last year tested the agility and resilience of companies who needed to redefine and reassess their businesses’ purpose,” said Taher Behbehani, Head of the Mobile B2B Division, SVP and General Manager, Samsung Electronics America. “By bringing customers innovative solutions and a broad partner ecosystem, we’re helping organizations adapt and evolve to be more efficient, agile and successful than ever before.”
Samsung’s Patz will deliver the opening keynote address, followed by keynotes from Taher Behbehani, SVP & General Manager, Mobile B2B Division, and Chris Mertens, Vice President Sales, Display Division. Mark Quiroz, Vice President of Marketing, Display Division will then take the reins to discuss top trending topics of the day. The event will close out with a discussion on the technology that powers business productivity, collaboration and innovation with Mertens and John Curtis, Vice President Sales, Mobile B2B.
“Samsung has a deep heritage of groundbreaking innovation. During times of change innovation is about pushing boundaries from impossible to possible,” said Quiroz. “Companies quickly shifted business models, adapted to rapidly changing market landscapes and adopted new hybrid working and learning styles to keep pace with the next disruption waiting around the corner. Employees and customers will come out of this with new expectations, a desire for greater flexibility and a need to maximize every moment and opportunity. This is the promise of business reimagined.”
New Solutions Unveiled
In addition to the insightful keynotes and interactive panel discussions, Samsung’s dedication to its customers remains steadfast. Samsung is excited to unveil new solutions designed to meet to the needs of its customers where they are.
To enable a new way of learning and working while staying safe, we’re introducing the Samsung Interactive Display Flip 75-inch, a digital whiteboard you can write, draw, and edit on. The Flip offers connective features for hybrid working and learning to help consumers succeed—whether in the classroom, the office, or at home.
With optimized 4K picture quality and easy-to-read visuals, a team of up to 20 can work simultaneously to sync personal devices for real-time content sharing. The Flip allows users to view presentations as if they were there in person—offering the ability to work together while staying safe. Designed to foster greater collaboration, increase productivity, and enable a seamless exchange of ideas, the 75-inch display joins the 55-inch, 65-inch, and 85-inch display.
Samsung is changing the way businesses bring content to life with MagicINFO Cloud, a complete digital signage content management software solution. Building upon the success of the existing MagicINFO platform, the cloud-hosted managed SaaS solution provides customers with an easy, reliable and affordable web-based offering for the creation, scheduling and delivery of eye-catching content across a digital signage network. Enhanced by data-driven insights, MagicINFO Cloud, allows businesses to have web-accessible control over a variety of displays, a single-point platform to create and distribute content and optimize workflow to run seamless media from content creation to publishing.
Following the announcement of Samsung’s commercial MICRO LED display announced at CES, Samsung’s refreshed MICRO LED display for business is coming later this year. With a frequency of 120hz, 1,600 nit peak brightness and 3D support for viewing dynamic content, the MICRO LED displays provide a premium picture quality for customers. No matter the location or the dimensions, the slim, all-in-one design allows for quick and easy installation in any space. Supported by Samsung’s MagicINFO content management solution, the microLED display is idea for any boardroom or show floor.
Coming later in 2021, Samsung’s 24” interactive kiosk is streamlined display solution to accommodate any environment, including small and medium sized businesses. The sleek all-in-one design eliminates the need for complicated installation and setup headaches as there are no peripherals or additional materials needed. The kiosk provides a flexible option and can be mounted on the wall or act as a freestanding solution.
With the success of Samsung’s Lifestyle TVs, Samsung will be announcing a new line-up of commercial displays including the HTV Frame and HTV Serif for the hospitality industry. The Serif has an iconic and portable design with brilliantly crisp, QLED picture. The Frame, brought to life by the high-resolution picture quality of QLED, is more than just a TV. It’s a canvas that reflects style It’s beautiful and inspiring. These two iconic products are now part of our HTV portfolio.
“As the country slowly starts to open and adjust to life in a new normal, Samsung is dedicated to bringing our customers solutions and platforms to ease the growing pains that come with a transition,” says Chris Mertens, Vice President Sales, Display Division, Samsung Electronics America. “New display sizes, cloud-hosted CMS platforms and new partner assets allow businesses of all sizes to grow and thrive in a digital world. We value our partners and are proud to know we are helping them succeed during this unprecedented time.”
Following the 2020 launch of the Ascend Partner Portal, Samsung is unveiling new features for an improved user experience. Launching later this month, the upgrades include three new “views” – display only, mobile only and display/mobile – which provides partners with a customized dashboard for a seamless, more efficient way to access content Additionally, partners can expect a new marketing hub which will house templated co-branded documents, social posts and email marketing campaigns. The refreshed portal will also include an incentive program for eligible partners to drive action on the site.
Aligning with Samsung’s vision, and thought leadership in vertical markets, attendees will hear from top executives from global brands, in addition to industry experts on how Samsung customers are using technology to reimagine the way they do business.
- Retail/Food & Beverage: Whether customers are shopping for home goods or picking up a quick bite to eat, the customer experience drives brand loyalty, increased sales and employee satisfaction. Samsung technology paired with cutting-edge solutions make it easy for businesses like BatteriesPlus, Freddy’s Custard and select Burger King franchises to rethink the customer journey, creating new opportunities and impactful experiences.
- Education: Studies show interactive learning provides better student engagement and improved outcomes; however, nearly two-thirds of schools are not satisfied with the current hybrid model. Learn from leading education technology experts at K20 Connect, LLC, and educators from Hogg New Tech Center and the State of Maine about how to make the learning experience fun again by creating interactive, engaging lessons with display and mobile technology for students and teachers no matter their location.
- Healthcare: Healthcare facilities and networks are in the midst of a digital transformation as they seek solutions to address the challenges of a pandemic and elevate the patient journey. Leading experts from top health Kaiser Permanente and Virginia Mason Health System, and healthcare innovation firm 11|Ten Innovation Partners address how they are solving some of the industry’s biggest challenges and pushing the digital limits farther than ever before.
- Government: With a rapid move to remote workers and changes in government workforce processes – technology and infrastructure have been tested to the core. Hear from industry analysts and experts as they share their report on the new administration’s top priorities and investments in technology to modernize. Join in the conversation with Bloomberg Government to learn about the federal data strategy and the adoption of new systems to both support the WFH teams, as well as in-office.
- Hospitality: After a challenging year, the hospitality industry is looking for new ways to create a modern integrated guest experience. Experts from Diamond Resorts and KniTec will join the conversation and provide insight into how digital signage is essential to delivering safe and compelling customer touchpoints and engaging in-room experiences. From arrival to departure, Samsung’s technology is reimagining the hotel experience.
- Sports & Spectaculars: Live events have experienced total disruption. Owners, operators and teams quickly made changes to both their venues and their business models. With the conversation turning to recouping lost revenue, engagement with fans and the future state of reopening in a post-pandemic world, many in the industry have more questions than answers. Samsung and its partners, 4FRONT and Jamestown, L.P., are discussing how to deliver a unique live experience while addressing these challenges head-on to ensure fans, patrons, players and staff can all safely return.
- Enterprise Technology: Technology helps power business productivity, collaboration and innovation. But what does the future look like for the corporate worker? How will technology reshape the office to bring the experience and flexibility of the home to the workplace? Hear from leading experts at IBM, Cisco and Oracle on how enterprise technology is being reimagined and learn about the solutions that are causing us to rethink what the modern workplace looks like.
Samsung thanks sponsors for their support in this unique virtual experience including Cisco, Boxlight, RGB, FastSensor, Jolt, Almo, D&H, Exertis, Synnex, Tech Data and Ingram Micro.
For more information on Samsung V/X and Samsung for Business please visit our website here.