Pick Out the Perfect Holiday Present with Samsung’s Lifestyle TVsShare open/close
JOHANNESBURG, South Africa – 08 December , 2020 – When it comes to decorating our homes, we like to surround ourselves with items that reflect our unique tastes and personalities. This applies not just to things like furniture, artwork and knickknacks, but devices as well, including TVs.
Samsung’s introduction of the ‘lifestyle TV’ has revealed new and dynamic ways to enhance our homes to suit our style. With the holidays coming up, now’s the perfect time to explore what the company’s versatile lineup has to offer.
Read on for a handy gift guide covering the ins and outs of Samsung’s lifestyle TVs, as well as the best holiday gifts to pair with each one.
With its elegant bezels and modern look, The Frame is a lifestyle TV for those who truly love art. The TV’s built-in Art Mode transforms your living space into your own personal art gallery, allowing you to decorate your home with approximately 1,400 artworks from world-renowned artists and galleries.
To add an extra touch of realism, the TV includes a function that mimics the texture of canvas, making its digital reproductions look as detailed as the real thing. Its bezel is detachable and magnetic, and can be easily swapped with bezels of different colours to suit your taste, décor or artwork.
Those who like The Frame may also like:
- 1) A Hand Drip Coffee Set: When enjoying art, a fresh cup of coffee – especially a rich and aromatic hand-drip – can help you destress and focus on what you’re viewing.
- 2) Colouring Books and Coloured Pencils: We’ve all got a creative side. Why not take some inspiration from The Frame and create your very own works of art?
- 3) Scented Candles: Not only are pleasant scents relaxing, but they can also add an elegant, gallery-like atmosphere to your home.
- 4) Flowers and Vases: Placing just a few tasteful vases around the house can do wonders for your interior. Cotton flowers are great for adding a wintry touch to your home gallery.
Co-created with French furniture designers Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec, The Serif gained acclaim as a furniture-like TV with its distinctive I-shaped design. The Serif is perfect for those who appreciate interior design. The TV’s striking form is complemented by a likewise eye-catching floor stand1 that makes the device feel like an objet d’art. For eco-friendly consumers, The Serif comes with ‘eco-packaging’ – a new kind of product packaging that facilitates the upcycling of the boxes, to easily make a small table, shelves or a cat house.
Those who like The Serif may also like:
- 1) Rugs: An elegant rug nicely complements a standing TV. If you plan on placing The Serif in your living room, we recommend a rug made with high-density fibres. If you want to use the TV in your bedroom, we recommend creating a soft atmosphere by choosing a rug that features colours or patterns that complement your bedding.
- 2) DIY object and Ornaments: The top of The Serif can be used as a shelf to hold souvenirs and other items that express your individuality.
- 3) Mini Flowerpots: The Serif’s eco-friendly packaging introduces the concept of upcycling to TV packaging design. After using the packaging to create small items of furniture, you can decorate your furniture, or The Serif itself, with miniature flowerpots.
1 Sold separately
Products > TV & Audio