Tips for Setting Up Your PhoneShare open/close
Here are six simple tips to help you get started on your new phone.
You finally have your brand-new phone in the palm of your hand, but before you start using it, there are few things you’ll want to set up so you get the most out of it. Here are six simple tips to help you get started on your new phone.
1. Create a Calendar Event or Task
Let your phone help you keep up with your busy schedule. Adding events and tasks to your Calendar is simple:
2. From a Home screen, tap Apps > Calendar.
3. Tap Create new and select one of the following options:
a. Add event: Enter an event with an optional repeat setting.
b. Add task: Enter a task with an optional priority setting.
4. Enter details for the event or task, and then tap Save.
5. Samsung is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. All apps referenced, except where otherwise noted, are available in the Samsung Galaxy Apps store. For more information on any referenced apps, products or services, see the respective websites.
6. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung Electronics is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the above content.
Products > Mobile