Solve For Tomorrow Season 2: Apply for India’s Best Gen Z Innovation Competition in 6 Easy Steps
If you have an innovative idea that can create a positive impact on society, then it’s time to turn it into action with the second edition of Samsung’s flagship CSR initiative, Solve for Tomorrow Season 2.
Fostering a culture of innovation & problem-solving abilities in Gen Z, the inaugural edition of the program in India saw a massive response, with over 18,000 registrations last year.
SFT 2023 application window is now open for youth aged 16-22 years, and this might be your chance to create a better tomorrow for India.
Here are 6 easy steps in which you can apply for SFT 2023 –
- Open the link to create your unique ID & password and log in to the application form. Fill in all the mandatory details, such as name, phone number, and address.
- Once you have successfully filled in the required data, select one from the 4 key themes and disclose whether your idea has received an award/funding of more than INR 5 lakhs prior to SFT. Next, share a problem statement describing the problem you want to solve in no more than 200 words.
- After submitting the problem statement, share the details of the solution you are proposing to solve the problem utilizing Design Thinking and STEM.
- For the next step, you will be required to describe the proposed social impact of your project, where you can contextualize the problem and specify the changes you aspire to create with your problem-solving idea. You will also be required to share a graphical representation of your concept in Jpg/Jpeg or Png format.
- For the next step, share whether you or your team already have any experience in implementing the idea on-ground. Following this, you will be required to fill in a brief description of how your idea is different from existing ones.
- For the last step, you’ll be asked to submit a digital copy of your identity proof. Once you are done with this step, simply press submit and wait for a confirmation email from the Solve for Tomorrow organizing team.
Follow this link and apply now: https://www.samsung.com/in/solvefortomorrow/login/
Corporate > Citizenship