[What’s Cooking] This Weekend, Treat Yourself to the Rich Taste of Delicious Baked Stuffed Potatoes
A universally accepted comfort food, potatoes are delectable in any way they are cooked. This weekend, we are sharing a potato recipe that is rich in taste and induces a warm, fuzzy feeling with every bite. We are talking about the ever-delicious Baked Stuffed Potatoes, which can easily be prepared with the help of your Samsung Microwave.
Check out the recipe:
Cooking Time: 15 minutes | Serving: 4 Persons
Large potatoes 4
Cubes of butter 4
Capsicum (finely diced) 1
Grated cheese 1½ cups
- Prick the potatoes all over with a fork. Wrap in kitchen paper towels.
- Microwave on HIGH for about 10 minutes until soft when squeezed.
- Slit the top of each potato into a cross, scoop out some of the flesh into a bowl.
- Using a fork, mash with the butter.
- Mix the capsicum and cheese with the potato mixture.
- Pile back into shells.
- Place in a bowl.
- Microwave for 1½ minutes until the cheese melts.
[To explore a world of delectable recipes, download Samsung My Recipes app on your smartphone]
Products > Home Appliances