No Holding Back Now! Easily Transfer WhatsApp History from iPhone to Your New Samsung SmartphoneShare open/close
Transferring your WhatsApp content from your iPhone to your new Samsung Galaxy device has gotten easier. WhatsApp has launched a feature that preserves the end-to-end encryption when you move your entire WhatsApp chat history, account information, voice notes, media, photos, settings and even your profile photo onto your new Samsung device. So your WhatsApp messages stays and belongs to you as you enjoy the advantages your Samsung smartphone brings.
To migrate your WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung, simply follow these steps:
- Turn on your new Samsung Galaxy smartphone and connect by cable to your iPhone when prompted.
- Follow the Samsung Smart Switch experience.
- When prompted, scan the QR code displayed on the new device using the iPhone’s camera.
- Tap Start on your iPhone, and wait for the process to complete.
- Continue setting up your new Samsung
- When you reach the home screen, open WhatsApp and log in using the same phone number used on your old device.
- Tap Import when prompted, and allow the process to complete.
- Finish activating your new device and you’ll see your chats waiting for you.
What do I need?
- Your new Android device must be factory new or reset to factory settings.
- Samsung SmartSwitch app version 188.8.131.52 or greater on your new device.
- WhatsApp Android Version 184.108.40.206 or greater on your new device.
- WhatsApp iOS version 220.127.116.11 or greater on your old device.
- USB-C to Lightning cable (or equivalent adapters).
- Use the same phone number on the new device as the old device.
To read more on the WhatsApp’s new feature, you can visit here for reference:
Products > Mobile