Think Spring with The Samsung Art Store: New Collections, Colors and Tips to Refresh Your Home
Discover new artists and design inspiration, including natural elements, pastel colors, and customizable bezels
Spring is finally here, and there’s no better way to celebrate than with a fun and fresh update to your home. The Samsung Art Store can help you celebrate the season with its newly curated art collections, vibrant colors, and on-trend design elements.
The Frame continuously transforms any space by offering users access to over 2,000 pieces of art, spanning across genres, from contemporary to classic, including works from the world’s most renowned artists, museums, and industry tastemakers.
“This spring we wanted to offer a variety of interpretations of the season and also to highlight a mix of new, pioneering artists alongside classical artworks,” said Daria Brit Greene, Art Store curator and design expert. “The range of the collection encompasses flora and fauna as well as pastel collections. There is something for everyone.”
Spring Curated Collections & Featured Artists
The Spring Refresh from the Samsung Art Store is now showcasing uniquely curated collections from some of the world’s most acclaimed artists:
- Brights and Pastels: The Art Store’s Hello Easter and Spring Abstracted collections feature artworks that incorporate bright and pastel colors, perfect for adding a pop of color to your living room or any room where your Frame TV is displayed. The Hello Easter collection includes artists with diverse backgrounds and styles, including: Carissa Potter, Natasha Durley, Kim Reever, Brandy Brown, John Singer Sargent, goolygooly, Claude Monet, and William Kilburn. The Spring Abstracted collection features notable works from talented creators such as Jolina Anthony, Nigel Quiney, Sonal Nathwani, Kim Reever, Aerosyn-Lex Mestrovic, Shinique Smith, K’era Morgan, Zach Lieberman, Wassily Kandinsky, and Laszlo Moholy-Nagy.
- Natural Elements: The changing of seasons is the perfect time to appreciate our natural resources and channel the outdoors inside your home too. The Art Store’s Earth Day collection brings the vivid colors of the natural world inside your home. In addition to featuring artworks courtesy of the BBC, the Earth Day collection showcases artists including: Stuart Franklin, Burt Glinn, Davi Clapp, Scott Ramsay, Natasha Durley, Lars van der Goor, Anuar Patjane and Cody Cobb.
- Floral Patterns: As the saying goes, “April showers bring May flowers.” Get a head start this month with the Spring in Bloom collection, presenting artworks that depict the change from winter to spring, including floral patterns. The Spring in Bloom collection features iconic artists including: Vincent Van Gogh, Petros Koublis, Natasha Durley, Jan Brueghel the Elder, Logan Hicks, Lars Van de Goo, Henri Edmond Cross, Claude Monet, Sonya Yu, and Alphonse Mucha.
The Samsung Art Store’s Spring Refresh collections will be available in two stages: April 1-14 and April 15-30, with each showcasing the beauty and essence of spring. Additionally, a collection from featured artist Marc Dennis will be available throughout April. The collection, Love In Modern Times, offers hyper-realistic paintings that celebrate the subversive potential of beauty and art history.
Sprout Your Creativity with Simple Tips & Color Possibilities
Spring is all about color, and the Samsung Art Store is incorporating the latest color trends to help transform your living room with a few simple clicks of your remote. In addition to the spring-themed curated artist collections:
- Users can explore a variety of vibrant color options and designs through The Frame’s Matte Display, which helps improve screen visibility with virtually no light reflection, day or night.
- Breathe new life into your Samsung Frame TV with a customizable bezel. Users can choose from a variety of stylish and colorful options such as Beveled White, Modern Teak, and more to complement your home’s aesthetic.
- When selecting a new piece of art to display, be sure to unlock even more possibilities by adding a mat background to make it look more realistic. Find the perfect fit with 5 layout options and 16 colors.
Samsung Art Store’s Spring Refresh provides an excellent opportunity to refresh your home decor. The newly curated collections, vibrant colors, and design elements make it easy to transform any living space. Learn more about the Art Store.