The Wall Luxury: Samsung’s New Digital Display Innovations Introduced at INTEGRATE 2019
Samsung Electronics Australia has today announced the local launch of The Wall Luxury, amazing Micro LED panel technology that is now available in Australia for the first time.The Wall is a transformational generation of display technology due to its modular form factor and ability to be custom-tailored to various sizes and aspect ratio. The Wall Luxury brings a new level of immersive viewing and new possibilities in commercial display solutions.
The Wall and its Micro LED technology will be on display at Integrate where Samsung will showcase its continued commitment to breaking new ground in developing impactful and immersive display experiences. Samsung will also showcase a range of technological transformations in Micro-LED, QLED 8K, and 4K formats.
Director of Display and Memory Solutions.at Samsung Australia, Phil Gaut, comments “Samsung Electronics has been at the forefront of the evolution of professional signage and has led the display market for ten consecutive years in terms of market share. The launch of The Wall in Australia is a major development for what we are able to provide our customers and partners. It is technology people need to see to believe.
“With its innovative design and unique features, The Wall Luxury offers a display solution that is free from traditional restrictions of size and space. With perfect black and pure colours, users will experience the magnitude of The Wall’s picture quality, while its radiant design is a perfect fit for any luxury space enhancing the environment’s beauty, sophistication and elegance”. Gaut concluded.
Unlike traditional large format displays that feature crystal layers and backlights, The Wall Luxury employs millions of small, self-emitting LED pixels to create accurate and pure colour representation. The large-format, modular display is configurable to various business and luxury residential environments, and size varies from 73” (2K) to 292” (8K) without compromising performance.
Samsung will also showcase at Integrate its approach to drive business growth through state-of-the-art digital display, in close collaboration with partners. A key focus for Samsung’s participation at Integrate will be to profile how the brand is thinking beyond the conventional notion that signage is a one-sided advertisement that feeds information to the audience. Displays can tell stories and amplifiy ideas.
As part of the showcase at Integrate, Samsung will also showcase its new 98” QLED 8K Signage, which was recently crowned with multiple industry awards, along with a host of Samsung’s latest dynamic and versatile commercial displays, including its 2019 4K UHD signage line-up, Semi-Outdoor OMN/OMN-D Series, Full-Outdoor OHF Series and its interactive digital flip chart, the Samsung Flip.
Attendees of Integrate are invited to experience Samsung’s industry leading display solutions first-hand at Stand E24, 27-29 August at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Fact Sheet: Samsung display products at Integrate
The Wall Luxury
• As a next-generation display, The Wall is a large-format modular display that redefines the visual experience. Equipped with a flexible configuration that is customisable to a variety of sizes and aspect ratios from 73” (2K) to 292” (8K).
• The Wall is ideal for luxury residences and business purposes. Equipped with a slim, bezel-less infinity design, and a sleek and seamless surface, the display blends subtly into its surroundings and is a perfect fit for luxury spaces.
• The modular display delivers perfect black levels for incredible contrast and immaculate detail, through the fusion of an exceptionally black base with a unique ultra-low reflection technology.
• Powered by Samsung’s industry-leading picture quality engine, The Wall’s innovative Micro LED chip technology provides quality colour purity, with advanced HDR and HDR 10+ capabilities to render optimum brightness and accurate grayscale expression for true-to-life imagery experience.
• With cutting-edge picture quality and radiant design, The Wall provides a truly innovative and opulent display experience that is setting the standard of display technology in Australia.
QLED 8K Signage
• Offering one of the highest resolutions in the market and supported by AI upscaling technology, QLED 8K signage is a truly remarkable solution for businesses looking to display impactful content like never before. Businesses and advertisers alike are now able to produce content at a lower cost and resolution, and display in near 8K quality to capture the attention of potential customers.
• The new streamlined design, at less than 40mm deep, provides hassle-free installation by adopting Samsung’s advanced optical technology and blends into different environments in both portrait and landscape mode.
• With a resolution of 7,680 x 4,320 pixels, individual pixels in an image can become imperceptible to the human eye. The display also features HDR10+.
• QLED 8K Signage was named the winner of the AV News Award in the Digital Signage Innovation of the Year category and the Best of Show award at Integrated Systems Europe 2019 given by industry publication installation.
• The latest QMR and QBR series 4K displays feature five models ranging from 43’’ to 75” in size. The series uses Samsung’s Intelligent Picture Quality technology to elevate content delivery in different settings. This refined presentation transforms content from different sources to UHD-level quality and optimises on-screen text and imagery with crisp edges and fine detail.
• he addition of an intelligent upscaling engine and IPX5 dust-proof validation, the series is also embedded with the KNOX security solution and Wi-Fi capabilities for seamless, secure wireless management.
• Developed with shopping centres, large retail stores and airports in mind, the QMR series has 500 nit brightness and a non-glare panel.
• Alternatively, the QBR series which was created for smaller retail outlets, commuter stations and passenger terminals, has 350 nit brightness.
• Both series have been upgraded from the previous, including smaller bezels and a symmetric design.
• The OMN-D series is a double-sided display that is perfect for storefront and indoor display.
• Increasing sales opportunities both in and out of the store simultaneously, the OMN/OMN-D series in-window displays are available in both 46” and 55” sizes and give businesses an eye-catching display solution with vivid and crisp content and excellent visibility, even in direct sunlight.
• The OMN/OMN-D series features a high contrast ratio of 5,000:1 in a slim and neat design. With Wi-Fi embedded and only requiring one electric power cord and one LAN cable to power up, the series reduces unsightly cord clutter and can increase energy efficiency.
• Both displays feature dust-proof IP5X-validation and three-step overheat protection for durable performance, along with their own embedded solution, MagicINFO S6 powered by Tizen 4.0 for streamlined content management. The displays are optimised for a wide range of retail businesses from restaurants to department stores and more.
Samsung Flip 65”
• The Samsung Flip 65” allows teams to work smart, fast and efficiently. The Samsung Flip is the latest in Samsung’s line of digital flipcharts, offering great collaboration capabilities in an easy to navigate display.
• Featuring a no-gap wall mount, the display sits flush against any wall for an aesthetically pleasing, streamlined solution.
• The Samsung Flip 65” maintains content in UHD picture quality to enable seamless meetings in the digital era and supports connectivity via HDMI, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
• From multi-functionality features including intelligently storing meeting notes, preventing the need to stop the conversation to save each page, to intuitive features like “merge to roll” where users can capture, crop and edit any external information including images, documents, and web pages, the user-friendly nature of the Samsung Flip 65” means it is a versatile alternative to analogue boards and handwritten notation.