An Inside Look into Your Mobile Device Repair Journey with Samsung Care
- No matter where our customers are, we’re making it easy for them to get quality and convenient mobile device care — with Samsung’s total care advantage.
- Through Samsung’s robust care network, customers have access to over 10,000 Samsung Mobile certified repair technicians in the U.S. — spanning Walk-in, Mail-in, ‘We Come to You’ and other care options.
- Choose from an array of convenient care options with the peace of mind that you’re getting genuine Samsung parts, processes, and state-of-the-art authorized machines — all on your terms.
In the U.S., more than 72% of consumers own at least one Samsung product, and 1 in 4 U.S. households own three or more. That means that Samsung devices are an integral part of people’s lives. So when your devices, especially your mobile devices, aren’t working, you want them fixed fast and fixed right. That means fast, quality service for diagnosing and resolving the issue the first time — with convenient and affordable repair options.
Samsung Care delivers on this mission by providing a customer-first care experience that also contributes to minimizing overconsumption, reducing waste, and promoting a circular economy. No matter where our customers are, we want to make it easy for them to get quality and convenient device care. Through Samsung’s robust care network, people have access to over 10,000 Samsung Mobile-certified repair technicians in the U.S.
Curious about what happens to your mobile device during the repair process? Check out this behind-the-scenes video from our walk-in and mail-in mobile repair facilities in Texas to learn more!
Samsung has a long history of delivering customer-first Care experiences. Samsung Electronics America was just ranked #1 in customer satisfaction among 5G mobile devices in the 2023 American Customer Satisfaction Index Survey (ACSI). In 2022, Samsung achieved #1 ratings for “Overall Product Quality and Service” for Mobile Phones. Samsung also offers #1 Service Center Network Coverage in the U.S. for mobile devices. Learn more:
- Walk in and access Same-day Samsung Authorized Care service covering more than 80% of the United States population — at more than 900 locations for mobile product repair with a typical repair time of two hours or less. Our same-day service support is also available at 700+ UBreakiFix locations and 200+ Best Buy stores.
- With our Mail-In option, we offer nationwide coverage across all 50 states to all mobile customers to get a repair performed. For instance, our Mail-in Repair Center in Texas comprises of 23,000-square-feet of service — picture it as a clinic for your phone, with the efficiency of an assembly line. We’ll even ship an eco-conscious empty box to package up the phone or you can create a repair request on Samsung.com, get a QR code and bring your device to a UPS store for packing and shipping. Once we have your device, our team of technicians will pass it from incoming quality check, disassembly, repair, assembly, outgoing quality check — and then it’s shipped back to you.
- Our fleet of more than 450 ‘We Come To You’ vans offers in-person service to your home or business within a 30-60 minute drive — with the same highest quality service as our walk-in or mail-in facilities. Starting this summer, consumers can book a ‘We Come To You’ appointment on Samsung.com for mobile repair service and have us meet you at a location of your choice. Samsung customers can also now create an appointment for Galaxy Buds or Galaxy Watches at one of our authorized walk-in locations.
To learn more about Samsung’s commitment to providing quality customer service or to schedule a repair, visit Samsung.com.
To experience our interactive video, see below.