Samsung Announces 2024 TV and Audio Lineup
• Samsung Neo QLED 8K upscales picture quality, powered by the new NQ8 AI Gen3 Processor
• More screen options spanning Neo QLED 4K, brighter OLEDs, and expertly crafted MICRO LEDs
• Lifestyle lineup adds the Music Frame customizable speaker and The Premiere 8K, the industry’s first wireless 8K projector
• Sign up to find out when the new TV and Audio lineup launches. Plus, receive $100 towards your purchase and be entered for a chance to win The Freestyle 2nd Gen portable projector.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. today announced its 2024 TV and audio lineup – including its latest Neo QLED 8K, Neo QLED 4K, OLED, Lifestyle and MICRO LED displays ahead of CES® 2024. The newest offerings combine best-in-class picture quality with premium features, focused on enhanced connectivity and personalized experiences to upscale every moment. Powered by the next-generation Samsung AI processor, the 2024 Samsung TV portfolio is poised to redefine the home entertainment experience and offers new innovations that span accessibility, sustainability, enhanced security from Samsung Knox, and more.
“In today’s hyperconnected era, it’s no longer just about delivering quality visual experiences when it comes to home entertainment. Displays should enhance our lives both on and off the screen,” said SW Yong, President and Head of Visual Display Business at Samsung Electronics. “Samsung’s AI screens, powered by on-device AI technology, are designed to be the centerpiece of users’ homes, connecting all compatible devices to offer users a more flexible and diverse lifestyle.”
The newest Samsung innovations will be on display at CES 2024 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Booth #19608.
Enhanced Neo QLED 8K + Neo QLED 4K Picture Quality
The new Samsung Neo QLED 8K and 4K TVs deliver lifelike picture quality, premium audio, and a rich array of apps and services. At its core, the 2024 Neo QLED 8K is designed with the most innovative Samsung TV processor yet: the NQ8 AI Gen3. It has a neural processing unit (NPU) that is twice as fast as that of its predecessor, with eight times the neural networks (from 64 to 512) so that everything on screen is displayed in crisp detail.
The Neo QLED 8K lineup improves picture quality and brings a suite of enhanced features, including:
- 8K AI Upscaling Pro1: Leverages NQ8 AI Gen3 for enhanced 8K upscaling2, sharpening low resolution content so that it is displayed in ultra-high resolution.
- AI Motion Enhancer Pro: Automatically detects the type of sport you’re watching, and uses deep learning to help you visually track fast moving objects likes baseball and footballs on screen with crystal clarity.
- Real Depth Enhancer Pro: Uses AI to detect the parts of a scene on which the human eye would naturally focus, bringing them to the foreground. Images appear more lifelike with more detail, even in fast-moving scenes, thanks to maximized mini LED controls.
- Infinity Air Design: Complements the TV’s brilliant picture quality with a screen only 12.9mm in depth3 for an immersive viewing experience. The unique mirror effect on the stand makes the TV appear as if it’s floating.
The performance of the Neo QLED 8K display is complemented by its enhanced audio quality featuring:
- 2024 Q-Symphony: A technology that perfectly synchronizes your compatible soundbar with your TV, or projector, and wireless speakers for a perfect audio experience.
- Active Voice Amplifier Pro: A proprietary AI dialogue booster that utilizes exclusive deep-learning technology to significantly enhance dialogue and voices on screen. It separates voices from mixed audio, enhancing voice clarity so it’s easy to follow the conversation at any volume.
Samsung Neo QLED 8K TVs will be available in sizes up to 98” class, and are joined by a refreshed Neo QLED 4K lineup spanning sizes 43” class to 98” class. In 2024, Samsung will offer its largest portfolio of ultra-large screen sizes ever with more choices to enjoy the brand’s award-winning picture and audio quality.
More OLED Options to Complement Your Preferences
The 2024 OLED TV portfolio builds on the legacy of last year’s models, starting with its refreshed flagship S95D series. It offers a high-detail, high-frame rate and intensely vibrant video display in sizes up to ultra-large 77” class models. The display is even brighter than before, delivering deep and rich blacks, as well as AI-enhanced color accuracy so pure that it’s Pantone Validated™.
Samsung is also introducing the industry’s first ‘OLED Glare Free’ technology4 — specifically designed for the S95D series. It preserves color accuracy and reduces reflections, while maintaining image sharpness to ensure an immersive viewing experience, even in daylight. The OLED-optimized, low-reflection technology uses a new, specialized hard-coating layer and surface coating pattern to deliver the beautiful detail of OLED without the glare.
The S95D’s screen will captivate audiences with advanced, proprietary picture-quality engines that help preserve bright whites deeper blacks and accurate colors. In addition to being the brightest OLED screen from Samsung yet, it also features high refresh rates of up to 144Hz, so sports fans and gamers can enjoy seamless motion and crystal-clear action on their screens.
New Lifestyle Products to Enrich Every Lifestyle
Samsung is also expanding its award-winning lifestyle lineup that includes The Frame, The Serif, The Sero, The Terrace and The Freestyle, with a reaffirmed commitment to “Screens Everywhere, Screens for All.” These new additions provide another level of customization designed to deliver personalized experiences and designs to fit your unique space and setup:
- The Frame: Already the best-selling lifestyle screen product from Samsung, The Frame comes with new enhancements to boost the art experience. Now with over 2,500 artworks from world-renowned museums and galleries in the Art Store, users can enjoy an enhanced Art Store experience. The Frame’s new art streaming feature gives viewers a taste of the Art Store’s diverse collection by providing them with free hand-selected artworks monthly. Moreover, the 2024 edition of The Frame helps reduce energy costs with the variable refresh rate adjustment available in Art Mode5.
- The Premiere 8K Projector: The Premiere 8K is the world’s first projector offering wireless connectivity. Removing the need for cables, this solution allows you to keep your living spaces neat and tidy. The ultra-short throw projector comes packed with smart features — such as picture-off premium home audio, cloud gaming, always-on voice with far-field mic and four multi-view screen splits — to extend usability and provide almost increased use cases. The projector incorporates Samsung’s patented “Sound-on-Screen” technology, integrating the top speaker module and software algorithms for an immersive sound experience.