Products > Enterprise
Press Resources > Press Release
Samsung FL!Ps the Office into the Future
How technology has seamlessly pushed the boundaries of office innovation
• It’s time to move closer to a paperless society
• Electronic sharing of notes improves efficiency
• Technology enhances how we consume information
We live in an age where we can communicate with people across continents in seconds and unlock doors and devices using our eyes, much like the futuristic movies from just a few years ago. However, in many ‘modern ‘offices some presentation equipment has still somehow remained despite the evolution of technology. The traditional flipchart and whiteboards are two of tools that have kept the office firmly in the previous century. Enter the Samsung FL!P. Samsung has done for the flipchart and whiteboard what smartphones did for landlines – retaining the basic function but adding incredible convenience, efficiency and a dazzling array of useful functionality.
The Boardroom 2.0 is Calling
While flip charts and whiteboards have always been useful in meetings and brainstorms, they still fall short when it comes to one basic area – taking and sharing notes electronically. Samsung FL!P solves this and adds on a lot more additional uses. While it has the look and feel of a flipchart Samsung FL!P is an innovative digital flipchart that helps create interactive presentations. This means both managers and staff can work smarter, faster and better. It’s an ultra-high definition LCD mobile display – a flipchart on steroids, with a touchscreen that allows you to display work, graphics and AV material, as well as write and save notes. Those with a laptop, tablet or smartphone can mirror their screens to share content. Notes and ideas from a brainstorm can also be recapped and shared instantly, using built-in email, distributed over your network or saved to USB storage. When it’s time to consider moving your meetings into a new era here is a simple comparison of old and new tech.
Traditional Versus Pioneering Technology
Flipchart / Whiteboard Samsung Flip
Dried up/Missing Pens Quick scroll functionality
Waste of paper Up to 20 pages of writing space
Inconvenience of everyone making notes Save and distribute notes electronically
Flipping back and forth between sheets Simple deletion with a quick swipe
Confusing corrections with crossed out text Notes easily corrected and shared
Top 5 reasons for Samsung FL!P
• It’s Portable – Similar to a paper flip chart, it has a stand and wheels, so it’s easy to set up in any boardroom, for any meeting.
• It’s intuitive – It has a built-in smart sensor that turns the FL!P on as soon as someone approaches it.
• It’s a team player – Collaborating on projects becomes a cinch with web-connectivity. Laptops, tablets and smartphone screens can be mirrored on to the FL!P.
• It’s versatile – You can walk your team through a presentation in landscape mode, then pivot the FL!P to portrait mode to make notes.
• It’s smart – You can recap previous meetings, share notes and distribute agendas over your network, from USB storage or via the FL!P’s built-in email function
Ultimately, the Samsung FL!P brings the office of the past boldly into the future. Now’s the time for productivity, creativity and efficiency, which can be effortlessly achieved by turning what was workable, into what really works.