Samsung Electronics Reveals Innovations in Digital Display Technology at ISE 2015
Samsung Electronics unveils its new business display solutions and technologies at Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) 2015, the largest international B2B display exhibition in Europe.
Samsung will introduce inspired and leading solutions optimized for a variety of environments and market verticals including retailers, offices and hotels. Under the theme ‘Innovation to the Next Level,’ the world’s leading electronics company will set out its vision for the future through innovative products such as outdoor signage, video walls and LED signage to stimulate businesses and their customers alike.
“Samsung is positioned to build off of a successful 2014 in the digital display and signage field by offering cutting-edge solutions and identifying new possibilities for our customers,” said Seoggi Kim, Senior Vice President, Enterprise Business Team. “This year at ISE, we are bringing our future vision to life. Our total display solutions — from outdoor signage and video walls to LED displays and curved monitors — are smarter, better customized and differentiated to provide new opportunities and drive growth for our customers in the retail, public, corporate and hospitality markets.”
Samsung will focus on visionary, integrated and engaging total display solutions. The company’s suite of semi-outdoor and outdoor signage displays (OMD and OHD Series SMART Signage) are designed to help business owners easily produce brilliant messaging — in varying conditions — with highly-visible and energy-efficient LED BLU displays. Additionally, Samsung will showcase its new and innovative “Video Wall Factory Calibration” and Color Expert Technology that enhances video wall visibility with advanced factory tuning, cutting-edge color hardware and an exceptional user calibration tool for impressive picture quality and messaging possibilities with Samsung’s SMART large-scale digital signage.
Along with these innovative technologies, the Samsung 1.1mm pixel pitch LED Signage will be on display, featuring 133 inches of continuous, Wide Quad High Definition (WQHD) resolution (1.5 times as many pixels as Full HD) for an impressive, eye-catching consumer experience. The new LED signage is available in varying sizes and resolutions to meet customer needs across retail, corporate, transportation and broadcasting environments.
Samsung is set to inspire new possibilities and demonstrate how it is taking innovation to the next level through these key products and expanded technologies.
Samsung’s presence at ISE also includes:
- Visitors will be able to test Samsung’s flexible and versatile SMART Signage solutions with built-in media players to deploy impactful and effective product message delivery that is easier to update and control.
- Through a space designed as a drive-thru and QSR environment, both touch-enabled small signage (DB10E-T) and Power-over-Ethernet (DB10E-PoE) small signage, semi-outdoor signage and other Samsung SMART displays will demonstrate real-time menu contents seamlessly and instantaneously through MagicInfo S and HDBase-T technologies.
- In the space designed as a hotel guest room, the audience can experience Samsung’s innovative in-room content management solution and new LYNK™ Hospitality Management Solution (HMS) on all new, UHD displays. Through an embedded 4-step UHD upscaling process, Samsung UHD TVs display FHD content in consistent, UHD-like clarity to provide viewers with exceptionally detailed images and ultimate picture quality.
- An advanced conference room featuring Samsung’s interactive, total presentation board solutions, Magic IWB S2 and Magic IWB I2, and SMART Signage displays, will demonstrate seamless collaboration and presentation capabilities.
- An efficient work environment where users can enjoy multimedia or production content on Samsung’s immersive SE790C and SE650C curved monitors or picture-enhancing UE850 and SD850 monitors. Visitors also can experience Samsung’s ergonomic and eco-friendly monitors — the SE650 and SE670 —, along with the power of Samsung’s all-in-one technology and security business solutions — TC241 and new, white NC241 cloud monitors.
Press Resources > Press Release