Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Brings Ultimate Viewing Experience in a Portable Size
Samsung Electronics introduced the Galaxy Grand 2, a device that offers an optimal large-screen experience on a portable, compact smartphone. This evolution of the Galaxy Grand series brings meaningful upgrades to its predecessor including an improved HD viewing experience, enhanced performance, and many other intuitive features.
The Galaxy Grand 2 brings users an incredible smartphone viewing experience with a 5.25” screen with 16:9 HD ratio, perfect for watching movies, playing games and e-reading. Multi Window takes multitasking to the next level by maximizing the benefits of the device’s large screen, enabling users to run one application in two windows at the same time.
Galaxy Grand 2 delivers enhanced performance with a more powerful Quad Core 1.2GHz processor and long-lasting 2,600mAh battery to bring users up to 10 hours of playback and 17 hours of calls. The dual-SIM capabilities help users maintain better work-life balance or switch seamlessly between networks.
To provide a more intuitive user experience, the Galaxy Grand 2 comes equipped with several smart features that continue to set the Galaxy series apart from other smartphone devices on the market, including enhanced camera features like Best Face, Best Photo and Continuous Shot, as well as:
- Story Album: Organize pictures by timeline, and create and print albums all from your device
- S Translator: A translation service that provides instantaneous translations at any time
- S Travel: Provides guides and travel information for your next trip
- Sound & Shot: Record up to nine seconds of audio with your photos
- Samsung Hub: Unique content service that provides access to music, videos, games and more
- Group Play: To listen to music , share documents or play games together
- Samsung Link: Connects your devices so you can access photos, music, videos and documents from multiple locations
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 will be offered in White, and Black and Pink is available in selective regions.
* The availability of each service may differ by country.
* All functionality, features, specifications, and other product information provided in this document including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation.
Press Resources > Press Release