Sign Up for the First Annual Global Developers Conference!
It is definitely an exciting time to be a developer, because it is the golden era of applications! As a big supporter of innovative creations, Samsung Electronics would like to share some insights into new tools to help developers create exciting, innovative applications and services across Samsung devices and best practice demonstrations at the first annual Samsung Developers Conference! The registration for the conference has officially opened! The event will be held at San Francisco’s St. Francis Hotel from October 27th-29th.
Here are some things you can expect from the event. Over 40 technical sessions and industry sessions, and the first look at a number of new SDKs and tools that will help developers maximize the latest innovations, features and capabilities found in Samsung devices.
Technical sessions and presentations from industry thought-leaders will cover key topics, including:
* First-look at new Samsung SDKs and tools including S Pen and new features
* Deep dive into Samsung Service Platform and services APIs including ChatON, Group Play, Samsung AdHub, Context Aware and much more
* Best practices for developing Smart TV application in multi-screen environments spanning, mobile, tablet and TV
* Cross-platform development case including HTML5, Web app and more
* Special sessions for B2B developers which cover the Samsung mobile partnership program, building certified applications, KNOX, Enterprise SDK, and more
* Development opportunities in emerging categories such as gaming and much more
For $299, the attendees will get the access to keynotes, working sessions and an exclusive developer event on the evening of Monday, October 28. Check out www.samsungdevcon.com for additional information about the conference, including details on how to register.
Developers can join the conversation using the hashtag #SDC13, tweet directly to @SamsungDevUS, and get in touch on Facebook and Google+.
* Twitter : @SamsungDevUS
* Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/SamsungDevUS
* Google+ : Samsung Developers US
Corporate > More Stories