Samsung Presents Leading-edge Technologies and Services Tailored for India’s Thriving Smartphone Ecosystem at ‘2018 Samsung Mobile Solutions Forum’Share open/close
Samsung highlighted its latest component solutions such as Exynos Modem 5100, ISOCELL Plus image sensors and LPDDR5-based mobile DRAM
Samsung Electronics, the world leader in advanced semiconductor technology, today shared its vision in India’s smartphone market and lineup of advanced components at its fourth Samsung Mobile Solutions Forum (SMSF) in New Delhi.
With India burgeoning as the world’s fastest growing smartphone market and poised as a major hub for smartphone manufacturing, the country’s mobile industry has been experiencing an extraordinary shift in all aspects of the ecosystem that show new opportunities as it progresses.
More than 300 industry experts attended the forum that included global mobile manufacturers, OEM (original equipment manufacturer) companies, component partners and analysts, and were encouraged to collaborate on ways to tread “Together Toward Tomorrow” within India’s exciting mobile landscape.
As a global technology leader and total solutions provider, Samsung emphasized that its extensive experience in supporting worldwide brands and growing local presence will provide both deep insight and differentiated value to its partners.
“Innovation is our core strength that enables us to bring technologically advanced solutions,” said Haejin Park, Vice President and Head of Device Solutions in Southeast Asia, Samsung Electronics. “We strongly believe that no achievement big or small is possible without the collective effort of all stakeholders and Samsung is committed to being a long-term partner on the road to success.”
A comprehensive portfolio of Samsung’s component solutions were highlighted at SMSF that included;
- Exynos 7 Series mobile processors for a wide range of product segments such as Exynos 9610 for high-end smartphones with intelligent vision and image processing, and Exynos 7885, 7904 and 7905 for powerful performance in more affordable devices.
- Exynos Modem 5100 that fully complies with the most current 5G standard and supports multi-mode communication in a single-chip design.
- Internet of Things (IoT) solutions from the efficient and reliable Exynos i S111 for narrowband applications to ARTIK end-to-end solutions
- ISOCELL image sensors optimized for various device requirements, such as the latest ISOCELL Plus that delivers exceptionally bright and vivid picture qualities, and ISOCELL Plug & Play solution for easy development of pre-tuned camera modules.
- Near Field Communication (NFC) and Power Management IC (PMIC) for mobile devices and accessories
- LPDDR5-based mobile DRAM built on 10-nanometer (nm)-class process technology that will be powering UHD mobile devices as well as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning applications.
Samsung first held its components forum in 2015 that focused on its lineup of image sensors. Recognizing the opportunities in India’s mobile market since then, the company has been expanding the scope of its offerings showcased at the Samsung Mobile Solutions Forum each year.
TAGS2018 Samsung Mobile Solutions ForumExynos 7 Series 9610Exynos Modem 5100Internet of Things (IoT)ISOCELL PlusLPDDR5 DRAMNFCSMSF India
Press Resources > Press Release
Products > Semiconductors
For any issues related to customer service, please go to
Customer Support page for assistance.
For media inquiries, please click Media Contact to move to the form.