Corporate > Technology
Samsung Developer Conference Ready to Captivate
For the global developers’ community, the Samsung Developer Conference 2016 (SDC 2016) offers a unique opportunity to connect with Samsung Electronics, meet fellow developers and take in a broad array of exciting new technology.
The event will be held April 27 to April 28 at the Moscone West Center, San Francisco, and will comprise keynote speeches and presentations from a range of tech industry leaders. Attendees can also expect a wide range of sessions whereby developers can exchange ideas and partake in new experiences.
The list of speakers at SDC 2016 includes:
- DJ Koh, President of Mobile Communications Business at Samsung Electronics, who will address Samsung’s vision for “Connecting the Future,” and opportunities for developers.
- Injong Rhee, Executive Vice President, Head of R&D, Software and Services, Mobile Communication Business at Samsung Electronics, on strategy for mobile service platforms and partnerships.
- Sang Kim, Vice President, Content and Services, Visual Display Business at Samsung Electronics, who will talk on matters relating to new business opportunities with Samsung Smart TV in 2016.
- Curtis Sasaki, Vice President, Samsung Strategy and Innovation Center at Samsung Electronics, who will speak about the strategy for Samsung’s Internet of Things technology, platform and ecosystem.
- Genevieve Bell, Vice President at Intel, Monique Morrow, Chief Technology Officer at Cisco, Maureen Fan, CEO and Co-Founder at Baobab Studios and Diane Tavenner, Co-Founder & CEO at Summit Public Schools, will have a panel discussion entitled: “From Disruption to Transformation,” highlighting impactful innovation in the modern industry.
- John Riccitiello, CEO of Unity Technologies and David Kenny, General Manager of IBM Watson, and Eric Consolazio, Vice President at Cigna will share their vision as keynote speakers and experience on how to innovate the future.
More than 100 industry leaders and over 70 sessions will educate, innovate and inspire attendees to create new disruptive content and services, including interactive workshops and hands-on device experiences. Developers will be particularly keen to enjoy some sought-after hands-on time with Samsung’s cutting edge technology and software development kits (SDKs).
Some of the areas of technology on the SDC 2016 agenda include: Internet of Things(IoT), Tizen, Smart TV, Enterprise, VR, Mobiles, Wearables, Games and Entertainment, Health and Medical and Business opportunities.
On April 26, the day before the conference officially begins, experts will conduct a series of interactive, hands-on workshops, covering best development practices for a variety of technologies.
For registration details and more, visit the event’s official website at http://www.sdc2016.com